The Witcher 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
*abload.de/img/the_witcher_3_wild_hucgup1.png
*abload.de/img/the_witcher_3_wild_hu2waob.png
*abload.de/img/the_witcher_3_wild_huzsuwz.png
*abload.de/img/the_witcher_3_wild_hub7uws.png

There are few games fo which i have upgraded my pc , crysis 1 , battlefield 3 . This will be my third .

Alok

Adventurer
^witcher 3 indeed. IMO that clean shaved must belong to some sort of past story settings (flashback), thats why.

Piyush

Lanaya
I can see that TW3 >>> TESV in all aspects. (May be not in the case of gameplay and world size)

sandeep410

Journeyman
TW3 is bigger than skyrim world. They already mentioned that. One Island is TW3 is bigger than entire TW2 game.
However there will be limited char customization.
I hope we get to play as Triss this time.:-D

gameranand

Living to Play
I can see that TW3 >>> TESV in all aspects. (May be not in the case of gameplay and world size)

It doesn't matter much which world is bigger and which is smaller. The main part is what you can do in that world. Honestly I don't think that anyone can beat Bethesda in terms of freedom that they provide the player to about what to do and all. With any game other than Skyrim, it feels like you have some kind of restriction but with Bethesda games, you are in charge of the place as soon as you see it. Its that simple. See a bar, go in there and take a quest, or go in there and kill everyone.

Piyush

Lanaya
It doesn't matter much which world is bigger and which is smaller. The main part is what you can do in that world. Honestly I don't think that anyone can beat Bethesda in terms of freedom that they provide the player to about what to do and all. With any game other than Skyrim, it feels like you have some kind of restriction but with Bethesda games, you are in charge of the place as soon as you see it. Its that simple. See a bar, go in there and take a quest, or go in there and kill everyone.

Well it matters to me a lot if the world is small or big. I dont wanna do quests in a 200 sq yard area :p

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

totally agree with you . But let see what cd project will have for us in tw3 .

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Witcher was always a linear game no matter the size of the map. You cant compare the map attributes with Bethesda games atleast. Infact, none of the other sandbox games can be compared to Witcher for the same reason.

shad2401

Broken In
Hey guys I m posting a link to the recent interview of cd project red by eurogamer. Do read it .
The Witcher 3: What is a next-gen RPG? • Articles • Eurogamer.net

After reading this article I can't wait for this game... although I normally don't preorder games , but will definitely preorder this game ..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Simply this is most anticipated RPG even if it linear but it is open-world.That's what matters.I hope they release as they promised.

gameranand

Living to Play
Witcher was always a linear game no matter the size of the map. You cant compare the map attributes with Bethesda games atleast. Infact, none of the other sandbox games can be compared to Witcher for the same reason.
True that they have made a name for themselves in that department.
Hey guys I m posting a link to the recent interview of cd project red by eurogamer. Do read it .
The Witcher 3: What is a next-gen RPG? • Articles • Eurogamer.net

After reading this article I can't wait for this game... although I normally don't preorder games , but will definitely preorder this game ..
Well I won't Pre Order but I'll buy it for sure. :)
Well it matters to me a lot if the world is small or big. I dont wanna do quests in a 200 sq yard area :p

I am sure Bethesda won't take that revenge on you. :p

Top Bottom