The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Right now.. lifting the curses of battlefield. In chapter 2.

This $h!t is goose bumping.

Met some Drinking buddies in the way. That total episode was genuinely funny.

OP
healerneil

healerneil

Broken In
Triss : One of the hottest female characters..what detail in the facial features..absolute exquisite..and with the trademark Witcher theme in the background with cello.....evident why the witcher OST is my favorite! :)):))

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Siskia AKA dragon slayer is way more hot, IMO.

Anyway. towards the end of the chapter 2. Got access full access to Vergen city now. I guess this is the part where the players who chose 'the other option' will get access to King's war camp in battlefield.

UPDATE:

Completed the game. It has been a wonderful experience. The voice acting, visuals, plot, variety in quests, dept in quests(even in side quests), Environments, Atmosphere, score, Combat system... everything was perfect.

Except some annoyances with targets while facing multiple enemies(which can be compensated with a upgrade later in the game), and occasional hiccups with friendly AI.

I know, I haven't even poked the surface of this game. Considering it has 16 different endings. Time to experiment with those. But.. I'll wait for DLCs to roll. Will start second playthough after playing DLCs. Right now, I'm loading some save points where I made a decision, but this time choosing the other. It should easily give me another 5-10 hours of gameplay.

sandman9

Broken In
Hi
Anyone knows where this game is available in Delhi or through any online Indian shopping site ? Its really a great game and I want to have a hard copy of it.
I don't want to download the Steam or any other version.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It says.. it ships on 31-05-2011. I guess you could wait for couple of days. Or.. go to any nextworld store on that day.. and pick it up. You have to wait. Coz, this is not a Indian release. So, you know :p

masterkd

Padawan
is this game's requirements so high
i'm getting barely 2-4 fps (max 8-12 fps) with everything disabled @1280x720 with my 9600gt

masterkd

Padawan
did that already..didn't help..actually i think the prolouge part is not optimized..just started act 1..now i'm getting 15-20 sometimes 30 fps!!

sandman9

Broken In
did that already..didn't help..actually i think the prolouge part is not optimized..just started act 1..now i'm getting 15-20 sometimes 30 fps!!

9600 GT !? Are you serious ?!! And you want to play W2 using it !
Enjoy the slideshow :p
Seriously, get yourself a 460 GTX or 560 Ti at the very least, to get playable frame rates.
And Oh ! Upgrade your CPU while you're about it !

masterkd

Padawan
I know my rig is old..saving money for a new rig..will buy by the end of this year..however this is giving me 15-20 fps..playable enough!!

sandman9

Broken In
I know my rig is old..saving money for a new rig..will buy by the end of this year..however this is giving me 15-20 fps..playable enough!!

6 months more of torture... you must enjoy PAIN:shock:
OK, cool !
Like I said earlier... "Enjoy the slideshow" or stick to games like Q2 or CS in the meantime:thumbs:

axes2t2

I am a cat
9600 GT !? Are you serious ?!! And you want to play W2 using it !
Enjoy the slideshow :p
Seriously, get yourself a 460 GTX or 560 Ti at the very least, to get playable frame rates.
And Oh ! Upgrade your CPU while you're about it !

Witcher 2 can run on a card as low as 8400 GS and it doesn't look like a slideshow.

masterkd

Padawan
6 months more of torture... you must enjoy PAIN:shock:
OK, cool !
Like I said earlier... "Enjoy the slideshow" or stick to games like Q2 or CS in the meantime:thumbs:

hey 9600gt is not that bad card..gives me playable frame rate in every games @1440x900..this is the first game i got some lag..but now its giving me good enough frame rate and its nothing like slide show..with proper settings it can easily provide me enough service for next 6 months..and its nothing like PAIN!!

OP
healerneil

healerneil

Broken In
@ vamsi..is the online shopping site nextworld trustworthy...I am gonna order it as I can't wait no more ...just want some feedbacks before I do! would be mighty helpful if you could give some inputs!

@ Masterkd..i agree, 9600 Gt is still a very good card..but Witcher 2 has been meant to be played with all frills and fancies on in the graphics section...so it would be a much better experience to wait and not rush into the game..upgrade then play..i for one am still holding on for my friend to finish playing C2 before i borrow his GTX 460 and sli my rig to play this summer scorcher :) so there!

Top Bottom