The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

gameranand

Living to Play
Yup I know. Even Witcher was PC exclusive title. Just posted because nowadays PC exclusive games are rare specially games of this quality. Most games which are good enough gets consolonized.

gameranand

Living to Play
baccilus said:
I bought The Witcher: Enhanced edition too. Guys, how not to get bored in this?
What do you mean???? The game is boring???

Gamespot gave a 8.5 rating to Wither 2 game..

amitava82

MMO Addict
He is talking about Witcher 1. All I can say, it is not CoD MW or BFBC which I find pretty boring (could not get past 30 min). It's a RPG. Not everyone has to like every genre.

gameranand

Living to Play
amitava82 said:
He is talking about Witcher 1. All I can say, it is not CoD MW or BFBC which I find pretty boring (could not get past 30 min). It's a RPG. Not everyone has to like every genre.
I know that he is talking about Witcher 1...Well if he purchased a RPG then I guess he like this genre so I asked him the reason.

amitava82

MMO Addict
May be because of all they excitement about Witcher 2? I know lot of people here never played Portal 1 until they came to know about Portal 2 not so long ago.

Krow

Crowman
it is not CoD MW or BFBC which I find pretty boring (could not get past 30 min)

:+1: But I would have shut Witcher 1 if not for the fantastic cutscenes and voice acting. Those are just brilliant. Then of course, the game grew on me. :)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I know that he is talking about Witcher 1...Well if he purchased a RPG then I guess he like this genre so I asked him the reason.

I have never played an RPG before. This will be my first RPG. I don't think Borderlands is an RPG. I bought it because it was really cheap. But after reading it I read in several discussion forums that many people get really bored of this game and can't even get past the first few hours. Since I have bought it, I would like to play it for a long time and even enjoy it.

gameranand

Living to Play
In many RPGs you have to play the game for like 2 or 3 hours and bear and then you gets addicted. Its normal. Take for example Fallout 3, You have to play the game even if you don't like until you get to Megaton and take some quests but after that its pretty sure that you won't leave the game similarly in DAO you have to bear the game untill you become Grey Warden. RPGs are like this that you have to somehow play the game until what can I say lets just say a threshold and after that game gets really interested. Although its for the people who likes action for me even when I was in Vault 101 and even before becoming Grey warden in DAO the game was fun for me but many people find those moments boring. Its personal take.

gameranand

Living to Play
Its combat system is very different from others some likes it and others purely hates it. So its no wonder for me.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Started the game three days ago, finished the prologue and now in the chapter 1. Graphics are the best in a PC game till date(screw crysis :p ), the game world makes the player feel like they're walking through a painting!
Cant talk about the RPG stuff rite now, coz I'd hardly got into them yet, will post them later.
EDIT - The game is a must buy.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
getting this game with in 2 days played demo only gr8 graphics ! also simultaneously FABLE 3 has been released both r RPG - which one to play first !

gameranand

Living to Play
damngoodman999 said:
getting this game with in 2 days played demo only gr8 graphics ! also simultaneously FABLE 3 has been released both r RPG - which one to play first !
I would suggest you go for Witcher 2 rather than Fable.

Top Bottom