The SHOWOFF Thread

hawx

Broken In
Apologies for the trouble caused, this is my first time posting pics hence never knew the img upload feature of forum has issues, I would upload the pics on image hosting site and will post the links and as a bonus I would post the build pics and unboxing pics for the same parts .:mrgreen:

Regards,
hawx

veera_champ

Journeyman
I can see them via taptalk
uploadfromtaptalk1440069351343.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1440069369246.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1440069388561.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
Apologies for the trouble caused, this is my first time posting pics hence never knew the img upload feature of forum has issues, I would upload the pics on image hosting site and will post the links and as a bonus I would post the build pics and unboxing pics for the same parts .:mrgreen:

Regards,
hawx
Use imgur.

hawx

Broken In
Hey Guys,

Here goes the new components album on imgur.

New Rig Components - Album on Imgur

The cabinet has not yet arrived. Once arrived I will post build pics for the same.

Regards,
hawx

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Hey Guys,

Here goes the new components album on imgur.

New Rig Components - Album on Imgur

The cabinet has not yet arrived. Once arrived I will post build pics for the same.

Regards,
Nibad Devadkar

what was the total cost?

hawx

Broken In
what was the total cost?

Processor-14500(local market shop)
Motherboard-9800(local market shop)
RAM-4200(local market shop)
PSU-4500(primeabgb.com)
Graphics Card-19000(theitdepot.com)

total-52000rs

HDD,Cabinet and Monitor are from old system.
Regards,
hawx

Davidboon

In the zone
New 4K PC build. Waiting for the keyboard and Monitor. You can visit my YouTube channel for unboxings of some of these products. *www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBawjlMoFWbI6uMJoc3qnkiKQtrXmHG7Q

*i.imgur.com/YN4RV2X.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AanoLCm.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/PVm4Ghq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LHqpS9p.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/G2KZ3Cj.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/5hOeaAP.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/cvYbmou.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/IDluA57.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/hW48h9e.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/QL4MTWK.jpg?1

*i.imgur.com/nDjSe25.jpg

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] thank you. [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] Around 3 lakhs.

Where is the mother of god smiley?

In other news. Gollum's precious new PC components ~36k COuld have bought a PS4 but I already have that :p
*i.imgur.com/BtiyTIQ.jpg

panda312

Right off the assembly line
dude your cpu is too overkill. i believe this 3L price includes the monitor coz if it doesn't then you have been duped for paying so much. if you wanted a six core you should have gone for a 5820K instead since you aren't using sli nor nvme drives. all those extra pcie lanes wasted.

Top Bottom