The SHOWOFF Thread

channabasanna

In the zone
2600/- buddy

ocz vendatta 2 in nice they both do same thing , i m using AMD so silent knight keeps the job well

the look is cool

Yes buddy OCZ Vendatta 2 is cool and it's fan is very silent too. After adding this to my Q6600, the processor temperature never went beyond 38C while playing Crysis for 2 hours continuously. And rest all time max it reaches is 34C, now idle time temp will be between 22C to 28C.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Woo hooo, got my new PC :D, following is the config .pics soon

Processor AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE
MotherBoard ASUS M3N-H/HDMI
Memory Corsair DDR2 800MhZ CM2X2048-6400C5/ XMS2 2x2
GFX Card Galaxy GTX 260, 216 core 894MB
Display Viewsonic VX2240
HDD Western Digital Sata 2 500 GB (32 MB Buffer)
Optical Drive LG 20x Sata
PSU GlacialPower 650W (GP-AL650A)
Chassis CoolerMaster CM-690
Mouse Logitech Optical
Keyboard Logitech Multimedia

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Congrats Tarey. Now hopefully you will resume your gaming session, yes? Catch you in the Gamerz section. :smile:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I got my new PC, here are the configs :-

Processor :- AMD Phenom II 720 BE
Mobo :- Biostar TA790GXBE
RAM :- 2 GB Kingston DDR2 @ 800 MHz
Monitor :- AOC F22 22" (Full HD) I'm loving it
Speakers :- Altec Lansing MX 5021
HDD :- 250 GB WD SATA 2
No graphics card will get it soon
And the damn dealer sux.. Cooler Master HAF 922 hasn't arrived yet...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Congrats Tarey and hellknight!!!

Hellknight, welcome to the family of MX-5021 users. Man, watch any highdef trailer like Transformers 2 or Terminator Salvation. Also there is one DVD full of THX videos. get that from torrents. You will be amazed by the audio quality. :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yes buddy OCZ Vendatta 2 is cool and it's fan is very silent too. After adding this to my Q6600, the processor temperature never went beyond 38C while playing Crysis for 2 hours continuously. And rest all time max it reaches is 34C, now idle time temp will be between 22C to 28C.

I heard that Silent knight AL works well with Q6600 idles around 25c load 35-40 , anyway u dint OC ur proccy

OCZ vendatta 2 is huge i have remove my side panel of my cabinet , so i gone for this

channabasanna

In the zone
I heard that Silent knight AL works well with Q6600 idles around 25c load 35-40 , anyway u dint OC ur proccy

OCZ vendatta 2 is huge i have remove my side panel of my cabinet , so i gone for this
My ASUS Maximus Formula board has done little overclocking for my Q6600, i haven tried any overclocking on my Proccy anytime.
Yeah Vendatta 2 is huge, i had removed the chimney which was there in the side of my CM Elite 332 cabbi. It is like i have only 1cm of gap between the Side Panel of the cabinet and the Cooler :)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@desiibond.. Actually i purchased Altec Lansing speakers in Feb this year.. and yeah.. these speakers rock.. I've a HD print of Transformers and man, these speakers sound awesome while playing that.. I'm seriously considering of getting Asus Xonar DX now.. but as it is PCI-E 1x interface based, i'll have to wait and see if the slot remains accessible after installing either GTX 275 or Radeon 4890 :p

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ i too had a crush on Altec LanSing MX5021 , after see ing Desibonds Huge Woofer

@ DESI

How much is the MX5021 costs now ??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@hellknight, okay. I had creative Live 7.1 24-bit but I am not able to use it now as the only empty slot is covered by HD4770's fan.

Top Bottom