The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

OP
har

har

In the zone
Just for an update....
Got info on this laptop :-D Its 52k complete including vat in home state ( DEALER PRICE as my close frnd is a dealer :mrgreen:) He told me I can get it within a day of order in M.P. which is my home state :)-x visiting in nxt month there)

and yes Its 2 GB as of he told me this. Not clear abt warranty for more than 1 yr though.

Try and bargain to 50k like I did !!
Can you please ask about the screen of i5 ?? If i7 is 1600*900, i5 also must be so because price difference is only around 6000 -7000 Rs which adds i7,2gb ram extra and bluray.

sakii

\m/ \m/
This machine has INTEL Widi (intel wireless display) to watch laptop content in 1080P on HDTV via wireless adoptor (to be purchased seperately)

My friend who is a dealer too...got info as
i5 version is 2.60 Ghz 3MB L3 cache
and BT 4.0 too.....with 2GB GT650M (DDR3)
Webcam >> 1.3M
Windows 7 home premium (64 bit)

Try and bargain to 50k like I did !!
Can you please ask about the screen of i5 ?? If i7 is 1600*900, i5 also must be so because price difference is only around 6000 -7000 Rs which adds i7,2gb ram extra and bluray.

Dude ... what I quote is dealer price in Madhya Pradesh including VAT which is more in MP i think. :wink:

Last edited:

sakii

\m/ \m/
No I had to talk in detail....could'nt do abt screen and warranty due to bad network :-x.
Actually he did not deal in Laptop...but will get me in touch with someone in Delhi ( from were they place oreder in bulk)

Will talk to him in eve with full details.

OP
har

har

In the zone
No I had to talk in detail....could'nt do abt screen and warranty due to bad network :-x.
Actually he did not deal in Laptop...but will get me in touch with someone in Delhi ( from were they place oreder in bulk)

Will talk to him in eve with full details.

OK Thanks Mate !!!!!!! I will talk with my dealer too. If its 1600*900,its the deal of the century(ok i am exagerrating :p)

sakii

\m/ \m/
OK Thanks Mate !!!!!!! I will talk with my dealer too. If its 1600*900,its the deal of the century(ok i am exagerrating :p)

I think SAMSUNG won't give u chance of heart attack due to sudden jolt ov joy :razz::razz::razz:

But if it is so........thn many recent buyers will be heart broken :-D:-D

Funny

Broken In
Just had a demo of the i7 version. Its got killer looks and an awesome GT 650M with 1600x99 display :)
Rs. 61,990/- (Inclusive of VAT)
I hope I can get it soon :D

sakii

\m/ \m/
Just had a demo of the i7 version. Its got killer looks and an awesome GT 650M with 1600x99 display :)

Have u askd abt warranty..... I am concerned abt it quite much.

OP
har

har

In the zone
I think SAMSUNG won't give u chance of heart attack due to sudden jolt ov joy :razz::razz::razz:

But if it is so........thn many recent buyers will be heart broken :-D:-D

People are already heartbroken. 1600*900 will only increase it. But come new dv6 at who knows 45k and the same thing will happen to me. Sadness always follows happiness in the electronics world i feel :p

God can my i5 version also be having 1600*900 ? :-D pray pray :p

Have u askd abt warranty..... I am concerned abt it quite much.

My dealer said its 2 year international warranty :cool:

sakii

\m/ \m/
People are already heartbroken. 1600*900 will only increase it. But come new dv6 at who knows 45k and the same thing will happen to me. Sadness always follows happiness in the electronics world i feel :p

yeah lolz. :-D

Question is....Is HP tht desperate :lol:

I am waiting till month end to get this machine iff nothing better ( Read HP dv6) surface out...as I hv no intention to run madly in search of this model in mumbai just to add to the price. :cool:

My dealer said its 2 year international warranty :cool:

wooohooooo :high5::2subs:

OP
har

har

In the zone
yeah lolz. :-D

Question is....Is HP tht desperate :lol:

I am waiting till month end to get this machine iff nothing better ( Read HP dv6) surface out...as I hv no intention to run madly in search of this model in mumbai just to add to the price. :cool:

gt650m at 50k was unheard of. We all expected 60k+. Maybe HP will lower price. Its customers gain anyway :mrgreen:

Funny

Broken In
Actually he told its 1 Year on-site warranty. Not sure whether the sales man was right or not, gotta ask him properly again :-/

OP
har

har

In the zone
Guys SAMSUNG has launmched i5 version in russia with 1600*900 resolution standard !!
15,6" ????? 5 ??????????? ??????? 550P5C-S02 - ????? | SAMSUNG

Dream coming true :-D

rider

as Kratos
Guys SAMSUNG has launmched i5 version in russia with 1600*900 resolution standard !!

Remember what I said, US and asian versions are different and you were saying if it is not in US how can it be in our india. :mrgreen:

rider

as Kratos
Of course,if i5 has it i7 will obviously have it !!

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Cant stop smiling.
Samsung alreaady great panels,1600*900 matte led samsung panel=GOD :-D

And I am not really a newbie:wink:Just a newbie to participating in forums.

What was the conf of you previous PC?

sakii

\m/ \m/

Russian site is good to check laptop images too :-D:-D

Dont worry Ur eyes will open on Monday/tuesday :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

OP
har

har

In the zone
What was the conf of you previous PC?

Now have a dual core,2gb ram,1tb harddisk. Yeah the config is old but it just refuses to die !! :razz:

Started working on my first PC when I was born !! Yeah we had an pc before i was even born(DOS was awesome,win 3.1 changed lifes,win 98 was awesome). So far have had 7-8 desktops ,1 netbook. And done plenty of desktop buildings for friends. So yeah I am not a newbie :p

Top Bottom