The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTA3MjEwfDdkNmM3YzE5fDE0MDUzNzY0ODh8MHwyODEwOQ%3D%3D&nothumb=yes

*en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTA3MjExfDhlZjYwYjJkfDE0MDUzNzY0ODh8MHwyODEwOQ%3D%3D&nothumb=yes

*en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTA3MjEyfDI0YzllYmRmfDE0MDUzNzY0ODh8MHwyODEwOQ%3D%3D&nothumb=yes

more clear now i guess

kaz

right here
Seems like service center for Motorola and xiaomi is same in nagpur

I call these collection centers...When their is a major problem they will send your phone to the head center, Delhi and B'lore here...

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION]
Thanks for the list of service centres

Wow!! there is service centre just at a walkable distance from my home..:clap2: :hyper::doublethumb:

If Red MI1s arrives at right price then lumia 520 goes on sale....

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
1 week waiting period ..damn..they are gonna create an artificial demand now :/
registered now the wait

SunE

Professional Newbie
Great pricing. I watched the event's live stream and they did announce plans of bringing other stuff like the MiPad and MiTV 2 to India later. Looking forward to that.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
wow .... they even reduced the price of Mi3 unbelievable.... feeling bad for other OEMs

Finally this will teach HTC and Sony to stop Overpricing

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Not only Samsung dude, every ****ing gazillion dollar manufactures are same, I mean the so called 'premium' brands.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Ya just read 2 days back samsung launching 4 phones under 10k..
Most people will go crazy after seeing it...

It will be gr8 if they reduce prices of RedMi 1S & Note further ;)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Redmi 1s is like a better Moto G (hardware wise) and half its price. If they reduce the price even further, it'll kill entry level smartphone segment (win-win for everybody)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It will be gr8 if they reduce prices of RedMi 1S & Note further

People just tend to demand less and less cost at the cost of quality.. How exactly do you think they can reduce the cost after this ? Obviously they wil have to sacrifice in quality and doing so will make it no different than <GENERIC> China brand
IMO, i would be happy to pay 5 k more for no questions asked replacement warranty..

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
People just tend to demand less and less cost at the cost of quality.. How exactly do you think they can reduce the cost after this ? Obviously they wil have to sacrifice in quality and doing so will make it no different than <GENERIC> China brand
IMO, i would be happy to pay 5 k more for no questions asked replacement warranty..

You took it seriously bro....

Now bigger question in front of me is
RedMi 1s OR Zenfone 5?

Top Bottom