The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

rider

as Kratos
Only this website is selling this laptop - Y510p 59-390016 | Buy Lenovo Laptops - Desktops - Smartphones - Accessories - Printers Online in MangaloreBuy Lenovo Laptops – Desktops – Smartphones – Accessories – Printers Online in Mangalore

$hadow

Geek in making
Only this website is selling this laptop - Y510p 59-390016 | Buy Lenovo Laptops - Desktops - Smartphones - Accessories - Printers Online in MangaloreBuy Lenovo Laptops – Desktops – Smartphones – Accessories – Printers Online in Mangalore

Is this site is lenovo seller site coz it is only selling lenovo laptop?????

*www.thedostore.com/laptops/ideapad-laptops/ideapad-y510p-dusk-black.html
Found it listed as well on the lenovo site

Is this true Report ?
The orginal price of this is 45k and they are selling for 75k ? [Serach for "Y510"]
Ohh man, I didnt know companies were getting almost 10k per piece profit.

yashxxx

Journeyman
i spoke with the dealer yesterday and its available in delhi at laxminagar at 73k.

i spoke with the dealer yesterday and its available in delhi at laxminagar at 73k.

nandu26

In the zone
i7 4700 QM will generate heat since it has 47W TDP. I feel that full HD with glare screen will not be comfortable for eyes. Will wait for reviews or till dell introduces new models.

diya.r

Broken In
Do u know the exact model number of this ?

the model number is as its been mentioned above - 59390016. its already available on thedostore. and this model indeed has 755m. I went ON the control panel and checked. 755M AND INTEL 4600 HD. Somebody should call Lenovo CC and ask them to rectify this

$hadow

Geek in making
the model number is as its been mentioned above - 59390016. its already available on thedostore. and this model indeed has 755m. I went ON the control panel and checked. 755M AND INTEL 4600 HD. Somebody should call Lenovo CC and ask them to rectify this

Have you seen it by yourself. If it is no in the next two days this laptop is mine. Just want to know whether any one has checked this laptop in Nehru Place.

They are yet to update their online store i guess...
Link

I was planning to get the 750M model tomorrow. One guy quoted 70,990. :shock:

Top Bottom