The Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
When I asked this question of lenono on Facebook they just replied saying to stay tuned for announcements regarding this. Back in June when someone had put forth the same enquiry they had said Lenovo had no plans to launch y510p in India. So the answer they have given me a couple of days ago is an improvement from their precious reply I leave it to u to speculate

Well it is quiet sure that lenovo will launch y510p in India since it will be there flagship device in y series. It will be launched but when it is the question.

Gtb93

In the zone
October 13/14 release slated for Windows 8.1 . If companies are waiting for that, most laptops will come post-october during diwali etc.

diya.r

Broken In
View attachment 11857
hmmm..its launching in october?

So this would be an official confirmation? Like u I'm in dire need of a laptop . What option did they give u if you're purchase was urgent. Was this confirmation given on their FB page?

When i asked lenovo india on their FB Page yesterday to confirm the launch of y510p , this what they had to say

Lenovo India
Hi Diya, thank you for your interest on Lenovo offering. We are not in the position to declare the release of Y510p. Please stay tuned for the official announcements. If the purchase of laptop is not a priority do wait for few months or else you may go ahead with Y500.
Thank you

Now I don't know where yashxxx got the confirmation about an October launch of the laptop. But I think it will be a Long wait. Probably next year.

yashxxx

Journeyman
I really want this laptop.so,i msgd them on fb page that I need this laptop urgently.so they said you may go for y500 or else you could wait till october as they are launching it in october.hope this will be a true information from lenovo.still 1 month to go :-(

diya.r

Broken In
I really hope that's the case. Fingers crossed and hoping y510p does indeed launch in October. Although I've no idea why lenovo India is giving conflicting answers to the same question. My other worry is due to the dropping rupee this laptop might be priced around 90k or above. In which case people who can afford it can just import it now from eBay global easy buy (with international warranty). I hope its reasonably priced

$hadow

Geek in making
Lets up just hope to get a good news in time. Have been waiting for the launch and now it feels like it is forever to wait. Watching launch and reviews from U. S. and U. K. Cannot import it coz dad is not allowing it if he would have than would have imported y500 months ago.

diya.r

Broken In
This is what lenovo India had to say when I messaged them again on their Facebook page today

Lenovo India
Hi Diya, we will be soon releasing Lenovo Y510p most probably by the end of October. However we are not in the position to assure you this release. Therefore please stay tuned for the official announcements on the same

First they were vague not confirming a date. Now they say probability is more that end of October might be the time. Fingers crossed you all!!!

diya.r

Broken In
Lenovo has launched the Y510p in just one of their showrooms, only in delhi. The price is around 73000, the model is FHD with 2 GPUs and Core i7 4th gen haswell processor.Hopefully it will be available everywhere soon.

mayank93

Broken In
Lenovo has launched the Y510p in just one of their showrooms, only in delhi. The price is around 73000, the model is FHD with 2 GPUs and Core i7 4th gen haswell processor.Hopefully it will be available everywhere soon.

Can you tell me where??? I live in Delhi.:-o

$hadow

Geek in making

Are you serious please tell me the address I am going to buy it tomorrow if this is what the specs are.

2 GPUs + FHD @ 73k.......seems too good to be true!! This can't be true considering Y500's current price

diya.r

Broken In
2 GPUs + FHD @ 73k.......seems too good to be true!! This can't be true considering Y500's current price
Thought exactly the same. But its the dealer who confirmed it. You can ask lenovo customer care to give their laxminagar lenovo dealer number in delhi. You can confirm yourself

diya.r

Broken In
Exactly that is what seems to be too much of a good deal to go with.
I have given you a way to confirm it. Too lazy to pick up a phone?:lol: It might be an introductory offer , but thats the price the dealer gave me. You can always enquire yourself.
But i suggest if anyone here is from delhi then try to get ur hands on this laptop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom