The definitive Xbox discussion thread | Don't troll

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
First Gameplay Footage of Xbox One Exclusive Quantum Break Revealed, Looks Fantastic

Wow......Seems like a big reason to buy an xbox-one. They are really bringing impressive games into their repertoire.
I was amazed by the power of "The Division", featuring the snow drop engine. This one is clearly in its league.
Really impressive.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Xbox One sells 2 Million Units in 18 Days

Microsoft says Xbox One global sales top 2 million units

Xbox One global sales surpass 2m consoles to level with PlayStation 4

Xbox one has been an incredible success story for Microsoft so far. Two million in 18 days is staggering and right up there with PS4.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony Goes on a Hiring Spree in Wake of PS4′s Success While Microsoft Continues its Own in Full Swing

Not to be outdone, Microsoft Game Studios is continuing its own hiring spree offering ten new jobs between yesterday and today, that add to the 31 already published in the last month.
The new generation is now in full swing, and both Sony and Microsoft seem to be gearing up in full swing to tackle it with the best possible staff.

New Watch Dogs Screenshots From the Xbox One Version Released

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Wii u does not have an Indian presence, so people will be least bothered about it.

Talk about xbox-one, that price makes no sense at all. It will be ignored by all, leaving PS4 as the sole player in the domestic market.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Wii u does not have an Indian presence, so people will be least bothered about it.

Talk about xbox-one, that price makes no sense at all. It will be ignored by all, leaving PS4 as the sole player in the domestic market.

It should be obvious my comment was referring to how ridiculously priced both consoles are here. Also, I do remember seeing Wii Us in Indian stores (not grey market). No official presence, yes, but big name retailers (Planet M) did carry them.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Until Halo 5
After which hordes of rich people will flock to get Xbone

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Next Gen Only Reveal on Game Informer Cover Will Make People “Flip Out Over;” Coming Tomorrow

Any guesses!!!!

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Titanfall Closed Alpha Gameplay Video Emerges, Looks Stunning

This is an ACE for xbox-one. Highly anticipated game. Its in PC too.

25 Games That Will Push Graphical Boundaries In 2014

Great list. Good to see some indie names making it in there.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Microsoft And Machinima Have Officially Commented On XB1M13 (UPDATED)

Microsoft On 1st Party Studios: Naughty Dog Is "A Special Studio", "They Are Unique"

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Industry Insider: Xbox One 10% reserved GPU getting turned into 2% soon

Every bit helps.

Thief will not run at 1080p on the Xbox One?

Multiplatforms are a bit inferior on Xbox-One. Their exclusives run well though.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Thief will not run at 1080p on the Xbox One?

Multiplatforms are a bit inferior on Xbox-One. Their exclusives run well though.

Not just thief. Initially it was just trolling, but now Tomb Raider -Definitive Edition too runs on only 25-30fps on 1080p on X1 compared to PS4(and we remember the COD 720p fiasco). It really has inferior hardware compared to PS4, even though the software seems much neater. Nice going Microsoft; putting less intense hardware in a more expensive console :facepalm:

Top Bottom