The all new...iPad Air

@vi

Journeyman
Bought it from US almost twenty days back. I wrote a review and here is the link (ad-free blog :p ) : *blog.iavin.com/2013/12/ipad-air-first-impressions-pictures-and-review/

If mods don't allow it, then will remove the link.

and the all the pics (for those just want to see pics) :
*i.imgur.com/aGVmiGQ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0lZtXpN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/EaZd29F.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tZQktO7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2mZ4G19.jpg
*i.imgur.com/y0fU2Cu.jpg
*i.imgur.com/j6Tp2np.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FcqehVT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LUNjngl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/6YhAsj6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1umKxvB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0l4VEM6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZRj1tT5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Fmpc2Gs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/VYwHeyb.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xJbOIR0.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CGkg056.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KI3z2kj.jpg
*i.imgur.com/5J0A9zf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LtqvcIb.jpg

Krow

Crowman
Is it only me who feels iPhone 4S and iOS 6 was the best apple had?

My experience tells me that iOS 6 was more stable than iOS 7 is. But feature wise, iOS 7 is much better and with future updates, it will become as stable as iOS 6 was. iPhone 4S was not the best Apple product ever. iPhone 5S just blows it out of the water. The fingerprint scanner is almost perfect. It works so well that I find passcodes and patterns annoying now. Also, no other phone has 64-bit processors. A7 literally is the most powerful mobile processor in the market now. iPhone 5S has the best CPU and GPU performance among phones. Also, the camera is amazing! I own a 5S, and have reviewed most top-end phones launched in 2013. I can say from experience that the iPhone is easily the best in the market now. There isn't much you can ask for, apart from a slightly larger screen.

I think the iPad Air is Apple's best product, but then again, I haven't used the Mac Pro. :)) I used it recently and now I am seriously contemplating buying one (with wireless keyboard) to replace my netbook. I'll wait another year for a fingerprint scanner before taking the plunge though.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My experience tells me that iOS 6 was more stable than iOS 7 is. But feature wise, iOS 7 is much better and with future updates, it will become as stable as iOS 6 was. iPhone 4S was not the best Apple product ever. iPhone 5S just blows it out of the water. The fingerprint scanner is almost perfect. It works so well that I find passcodes and patterns annoying now. Also, no other phone has 64-bit processors. A7 literally is the most powerful mobile processor in the market now. iPhone 5S has the best CPU and GPU performance among phones. Also, the camera is amazing! I own a 5S, and have reviewed most top-end phones launched in 2013. I can say from experience that the iPhone is easily the best in the market now. There isn't much you can ask for, apart from a slightly larger screen.

I think the iPad Air is Apple's best product, but then again, I haven't used the Mac Pro. :)) I used it recently and now I am seriously contemplating buying one (with wireless keyboard) to replace my netbook. I'll wait another year for a fingerprint scanner before taking the plunge though.

Waiting for you iPhone 5s review

Top Bottom