The 2017 Forum Improvement Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Lol in the first screen you posted there was a popup of some type in the centre in black. I thought that was the notification you were talking about.

Seeing it on phone so didn't see the ones on top. Do they not work when you click them?

LOL.

No, they do not work. When I click on them, they always return a blank page.
Screenshot from 2016-01-31 10:11:28.jpg

And it appears on every page every time I open.

You have TDFv6.5 theme?:-?

Yes, why ?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I get the pop-up notification, but it's not clickable. So I just get... 4 new quotes, or something, but nothing more after that.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
All these new Thanks/Likes/Dislikes, do we really need it ?? Reps and thanks are redundant . Also There's no option for disliking a post(atleast not easily found).

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I get the pop-up notification, but it's not clickable. So I just get... 4 new quotes, or something, but nothing more after that.

Push notifications are supposed to be "clickable" or auto-hide after a certain interval which here is 10 secs (approx). Now 10 secs is too much, it should not have been more than 5 secs. Plus once I click on it, it should not come again if I visit same page. I'm using Chrome latest + Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

We only got TDF dark and Neo TDF.
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] can answer that.

Also, Raaabo, isn't it possible to include only like or thanks ? Both look messy IMO.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
For too long we've done what we think is sensible. It's not working the forum will die if we are stubborn. Time to try things we don't like now.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
For too long we've done what we think is sensible. It's not working the forum will die if we are stubborn. Time to try things we don't like now.
Cant we just change the BG of DIGIT bar?
And where is Dislike ?

The chatbox showing new threads created is a nice addition.
Yep thats great :thumbs: :thumbs:

btw the last letter of link disappears !!

test Your browser is deprecated. Please upgrade.
- YouTub

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Digit: Technology Advice, Product Reviews, Latest News, Free Download <--------- testing links

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedi

*in.yahoo.com/

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Forum performance seems stable. Have tried it just about every hour of the day now.

Also in the Likes/Thanks received, imo it would be best if number of likes/thank sent to different users would be hidden & thereby only showing the ones received.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Forum performance seems stable. Have tried it just about every hour of the day now.

Also in the Likes/Thanks received, imo it would be best if number of likes/thank sent to different users would be hidden & thereby only showing the ones received.
Yes that will look way better when mass number of people like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom