the 10 richest cricketers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Journeyman
ISn't this locked yet?

Well,
I don't know the 10 richest cricketers, may be they are aussies and a few Indians but I strongly feel your question has no place here.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hmm I think Aussies r the most richest ppl coz they win every fagging match and then comes England me thinks or apna India :D

H

h4ck3r

Ricky ponting and Tendulkar

Ricky ponting and Tendulkar are two of the ten.. but dunno abt the rest.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
How could you forget Ganguly... I read in a newspaper that he is the richest cricketter in the world.... If the earnings from Cricket ONLY are not accpted..

Coz he has already inherited millions from his grandfaters... Who were I tink some Princes from a RajGharana ... and that's why he's called the
"Prince of Calcutta"

Don't flame me... I might be wrong...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
BCCI India's board is the richest in world . Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly, receive Rs 5,000,000; those in Grade B get Rs 3, 500, 000 and players in Grade C are assured of Rs 2, 000,000 in accordance with a graded payment system that came into effect from October 1, 2004 Per Match.
Sachin Tendulkar regarded as the World's Richest Player with personal endorsements of $20 million. Ganguly , Lara follow the rest with australias ricky ponting 2.24 millionicky ponting 2.24 million,. adam gilchrist 2 million,shane warne 1.45 million, brett lee 1.3 million,. adam gilchrist 2 million .. The figures are PEr Year .
The most important thing is Our Sachin is thrice value in worth than 2nd and 3rd.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
How did topic find its way here?

Indian cricketers will occupy most of the ten top slots. See the amount they will earn thro' adds....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom