Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here comes the TDF PC Game Suggestion Thread 2.0 with a new look and feel. Thanks to all those who were involved in making and maintaining the first Pc Game Suggestion thread. But the previous thread just got too messy and hard to maintain anymore due to several reasons so here comes the re-fresh.

Follow the rules to suggest, add or remove any games from the lists . A game suggested by you may or may not be included on the list and the same is true if you request to remove a game from the list. It depends on the how much proper suggestion/removal post is there for a game . In case of any disputes the decision of collaborators/mods should be considered as final. Any post failed to comply the rules shall be removed without any notice . Try to avoid monosymbolic responses as well.

Hard Links : ( Just for Safety ) ;-)

100 Must Play Games

Games You Should Play

MultiPlayer [only] Game List

Indie Games You Must Play

gameranand

Living to Play
This is basically the version 2.0 of the previous Thread. It was getting kind of messy so here is the new Thread for everyone. I thank to all the TDF members who have done real hard work to make this happen.
Topgear
Piyush
Thetechfreak
Tkin
Alok
Zangestu
Theserpent
and many others but I don't remember their username right now. :D:D

Special thanks to Topgear for making this new thread and supporting the new idea.

Here is the link to the Old Thread if someone wants to Dig up

Suggest Me a Game [PC]

I have made 4 sheets
1. Games you Must Play (Basically top 100 games as per TDF users)
2. Games You Should Play (Extension for top 100 list)
3. MultiPlayer Games (MP only Games which don't have SP)
4. Indie Games You Must Play (One of the best Indie Games)

There are 4 editors for these Sheets and if some editing is finalized but not done then contact the active member and he will do the editing.
1. Me (Gameranand)
2. Topgear
3. Piyush
4. Tkin

And I have specified rules to add any game to list for every list on proper post. Read them and then suggest, any suggestion without following the rules won't be valid and will be discarded.

RULES

1. Name the game you want to add in the list with information columns on the sheet
2. Name the game with which you want it to replace
3. State reasons how the game you mentioned to added is better than the one already in the list.

NOTE - Any game that gets replaced from this list will go to Games You Must Play Sheet.

Link of Sheet for Editors
Games You Must Play
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdGRxTy1UV1hKdy1maUs5N1FWb19ZRUE&usp[/gs]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
This is the Games You should Play and is the Extension to the main list so if you think that a game should be here then post and it will be added if game gets enough support.

RULES
1. Name the Game you want to added to the list with information
2. Give a Short description about the game along with reasons to add the game to the list
3. Give the game a rating

Link of Sheet
Games You Should Play
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdEQ1ci1PZks5NFlRcVZxWEhuY0RtVVE&usp[/gs]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
This is a MP only list and again MP only list which means that if a game has Good enough SP and very good MP then also it won't be here.

RULES
2. Give a Short description about the game along with reasons to add the game to the list

Link of Sheet
Mulitiplayer Games
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdE9kNktmZnlGVHpnX2hUV1V5UDBDcHc&usp[/gs]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
This the list for Indie Games, Credit for this goes to Alok who made the Thread in Indie Section. I have made the sheet with that thread.

RULES

Link of Sheet
Indie Games You Must Play
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdEhHOE5QVDNMdVRGUkpFVHhxVkYzT2c&usp[/gs]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
This is Sheet for Co-Op games. I have added a Column of Co-Op method. As I have not played all of them so there could be some mistake in that, please inform about that.

Link for Editing
Co-Op Games you Must Play
[gs]0Ap8Q0Y7xp59sdGdCYTVTRGo1OVlocWlvTF9MNTJvbXc&usp[/gs]

Last edited:

logout20

Journeyman
should play vintage list

Brian lara cricet 2007 - Codemasters - sports
Gun - story,gameplay,western feeling- capcom - tps
Onimusa 3 -story -capcom -??
total overdose - music :-D,story.

not that much into gaming like you guys...an 8 month old pc user so dont me.latest one i finished is far cry 3 with jason broady :-D.currently on The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim..used to play a lot (12-13 hours) on PS2 at game parlours 7 years back...currently dont have a dedicated gaming pc (using my laptop)..but gonna get one....

And thnx for the list guys...thnx for all the hard wrk you guys have done to manage those lists..

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Brian lara cricet 2007 - Codemasters - sports
Gun - story,gameplay,western feeling- capcom - tps
Onimusa 3 -story -capcom -??
total overdose - music :-D,story.

Guys please follow the rules to add the game. I mean 2 words can't be considered as reasons alright. Please follow the steps for suggestion. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Thanks for the compliment, coming to forum after quite a long time eh. :)

Nah man. I'm always active, though only restricted to DOTA 2 thread :D
Today I am/was surfing some other threads too. Came across this one, the new bethesda game (even though they are publishing it and not developing it) and some other sections

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Adventure Games:

1) Broken Sword series. It is a must play. All of them 8/10
2) Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - It's about a clairvoyant girl named Erica Reed who works as an FBI detective. She is investigating a string of serial murders and it turns out that there is a killer who is also killing serial killers. Extremely wonderful story line, also partially developed in India and is an Indie game :)

Action RPG:

Overlord series. I can't believe people here haven't played it yet. It's a game where you are the Overlord of darkness and control minions to do warfare (you can fight yourself too). Everything about these games are great - the graphics, story, set pieces, humour, dialogue, etc.

Overlord 1 - 8.5/10
Overlord: Raising Hell - 8/10
Overlord 2 - 8/10

Get this game guys, it is one of the most light hearted yet compelling games I played in a very long time.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Never Heard of Broken Sword .. can you add a little more details ?

Yes. Broken Sword is a series of adventure games centered on a tourist-cum-bail-bonds-seller George Stobbart. He and a friend he meets on a trip to France, Nico Collard, keep getting into the wrong places at the wrong time. Over the four games their relationship develops (including a breakup); a lot of humour and a lot of mystery follows. It goes into themes of Christian mythology; mostly related to the Knights Templar. The story in all the games is very well done and the set pieces are quite breathtaking (and good music, provided you can tolerate dated graphics). Mostly involves government conspiracies involving various churches and even the mafia, with just a whiff of supernatural stuff going on. Very intriguing story and worth your time :)

Broken Sword is one the classics for the adventure game genre....

Top Bottom