TDF Gaming Competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if TDF people are interested in hosting a gaming completion ?
We surely have a lot of TF2 players here.

So what do you guys think ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Cannot. Gaming has been stopped by me. Class 12.
Most gamers are either pursuing higher education[gameranand, nvidiageek,etc] or have tie ups like me.

by the way there was a great thread made by s18000rpm for a gaming event. Had a lot of details in it. So you might want to check that out.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Most gamers are either pursuing higher education[gameranand, nvidiageek,etc] or have tie ups like me.

by the way there was a great thread made by s18000rpm for a gaming event. Had a lot of details in it. So you might want to check that out.

and uncles like me who is busy in work :p

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

true class 12th very busy..

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Guys Indian Gaming Carnival is being organised in Delhi i think (but many people are questioning the truthfulness of this event organiser called WTF events (WTF?), and many are assuming it to be a fraud.) Let's see what happens.

Ontopic
Yes even i would like to see an event hosted by The Team Digit themselves, it will be a real success and people will have the reliability of Digit. Looking forward to what the pros at Digit has to say on it.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Use TDF server. Members will have a day off(holiday)..they need it:razz:
Just kidding.!
Only if it could have been organised somehow......

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
WE've not been able to get an organised response for a single dota game, what do you expect from a tournament?
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom