SurfaceBook in India?

Goleon

Journeyman
Is it safe to have microsoft surfacebook (performance base) imported to India via amazon?
Will it be covered by warranty? I'm concerned about being able to repair it if something goes wrong?

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Amazon is safe when it comes to importing stuff. You can do so without any worries, considering the seller is also of good rating.
I think Microsoft provides international warranty, as far as I've seen their customer support for other devices (xbox)
I could find this link which validate the same: Buy in USA, live in EU, how does warranty work?

If the device is officially available here, you'll get the support under warranty. However it would be best to check with the customer support itself, before going ahead.

OP
G

Goleon

Journeyman
Amazon is safe when it comes to importing stuff. You can do so without any worries, considering the seller is also of good rating.
I think Microsoft provides international warranty, as far as I've seen their customer support for other devices (xbox)
I could find this link which validate the same: Buy in USA, live in EU, how does warranty work?

If the device is officially available here, you'll get the support under warranty. However it would be best to check with the customer support itself, before going ahead.

The device is not officially launched in India.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP,if you have the money go ahead,but only when it launches in India. That will be a safe bet for you.
Why don't you look out for ASUS,LENOVO,DELL,HP,ACER convertibles(premium model)?
Those will serve you multi-purpose functionality.

Top Bottom