Super Pi Battlground [1M/32M]

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Hi everyone...starting the Super Pi battleground in DIGIT forums.So bring out the tweaking wrenches and bench:twisted:
here you can post your super pi 1M and 32M results

The rules are similar to HWBOT rules so the submissions you do here can be used to submit in submit in HWBOT.Here's a quick recap of the rules :

1. You must use the XtremeSystems version 1.5, having accuracy in milliseconds and checksum validation.
  2. choose 1M/32Mcalculation
  3. have a valid screenshot (see example below): clearly showing SuperPi time and “calculation done” popup, processor in CPU-Z, memory settings in another CPU-Z instance, and checksum.
Download links
Super pi 1.5 here
Cpu-Z here
Example of valid screen-shot:
*www.hwbot.org/blog/wp-content/superpi.jpg

Forbidden Hardware:
none
Forbidden Tweaks:
any software or human interaction altering the perceived speed of the benchmark program, tricking it to believe it ran faster

For those who is not registered @ HWBOT yet,follow this steps:
1] First go to HWBOT
2] For Registration, you can find it on the left menu on the site or else, click here - REGISTER
3] Enter Your details
4] In the first option to choose a team, select your desired team[this is optional but i strongly suggest you do it]
5] Complete the registration.
6] You are done !
Entries are to be submitted in this form only:
superpi_time [1M/32M]- poster - cpu make model -cpu speed - cooling - motherboard name-RAM make model-HWbot user name(optional)

It will be appriciated if you guys go by these rules:)
1. Any entry without the screen shot will not be accepted.
2. Keep a pic of your system handy...the mods or me may ask for it.It will be better if you post your systems pic along with the submissions.
3. Turn off any power saving feature of your motherboard and processor...like "cool and quite" and "EIST" and "C1E"; most of them can be turned off from BIOS.
4. spammers will be prosecuted/electrocuted/hanged/banged/nailed/grilled/flamed/buried
5. If there is any issue/confusion please PM the Mods OR me before posting your submission.

6. Mods can delete the score if they find it not confirming to the rules at any time or for any other reason which they seem applicable.

i will be keeping an leader-board in the next few posts so lets begin!

Last edited:
OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Intel leader board​

1M
Core i third generation​

1. [*=left]9.939s - rijinpk1 - Core i7 3770 - 3702MHz - DH77EB - 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24
Core i second generation

1. 7.138 - MegaMind - i5 2500k - 5300 MHz - Venomous X - P8Z68-V - Gskill Ripjaws X 2x4GB 1600MHz CL8(8-8-8-24)
  2. 13.925s- dashing.sujay - i5-2430M -2.4GHz - OEM mobo, HM65 Chipset-Samsung OEM RAM @ 1333MHZ
Core i first generation
C2D/C2Q

1. 11.875 - CA50 - E8400 - 4005 MHz - AC Freezer 7 - A-bit IP35-pro -Gskill 2x2GB CL5 - CA50

Last edited:
OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Amd leaderboard​
32M
  1. 22min42.995sec-avichandana20000-Phenom II x4 955 BE-3210.9MHZ-ASUS M4A78T-E-Corsair XMS3?
1M
  1. 15.444 - SudhirBhati - AMD Phenom II X4 955@4458.7Mhz- CM Hyper 212+ - Asus M5A97 - Kingston Value Ram @ 1620 Mhz 9-9-9-24-1T
  2. [21.813sec-avichandana20000-Phenom II x4 955 BE-3210.9MHZ-ASUS M4A78T-E-Corsair XMS3?

Last edited:
OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
Re: SUPERPi Battlground[1M/32M]

errr....read the rules.....u need to post screenshot in the correct manner:)

OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

am sorry but you have to use windows...also do you need download links?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

^^
Yes, please embed links to the softwares and utilities. Sticking this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: SUPERPi Battlground [1M/32M]

I hope if you are maintaining a list in the first post, AMD and Intel would be different classes right? cuz Super Pi uses x87 instructions which are obsolete and not of any practical use unless used to compare overclock on processors with the same architecture. AMD stopped improving x87 in their processors since Athlon 64 days.

OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

^^^yes i will....but i have only one post to do that...

^^
Yes, please embed links to the softwares and utilities. Sticking this.

links embedded:)
will change with an good screenshot later on...

OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door

Yes please.....
i need atleast 3....on both the threads....will help me to organize the leaderboard...

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
what is the objective of doing this? pls explain. is it a kind of measuring tool which will give score to my system? the highest scorer will get something?

Your screenshot contains cpu-z, super pi and memset 3.0. where to get the last one?

here goes mine.

*img806.imageshack.us/img806/6309/picpuz.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
OP
sumonpathak

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
what is the objective of doing this? pls explain. is it a kind of measuring tool which will give score to my system? the highest scorer will get something?

Your screenshot contains cpu-z, super pi and memset 3.0. where to get the last one?

here goes mine.

*img806.imageshack.us/img806/6309/picpuz.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
basically its an test of your systems stability and how fast the system is...
in your terms it is an measuring tool of of your systems basic components capabilities[i.e cpu and ram]

registered in HWBOT but where to give picture.Is it profile picture? and which team to join?

its not the profile picture...
you have to give the pic on the verification tab...
more info here
Hardware news, Overclocking Competitions, Reviews

am in the process of making an tut but its gonna take me some time...
about the teams...i dont think TDF has an team as not many people are intereted in overclocking..so its upto you to decide which team you will join..

if you are feeling lost then take a look @ my article
Article : A Guide for the Uninitiated into the World of Competitive Benchmarking

ALSO
i would advise you NOT to include two scores in one pic at once...it may give rise to confusion...and watermark them next time...
also you haven't included your systems info...
adding this as this is the first entry but wont be adding it the next time...

Last edited:

CA50

Cyborg Agent
@sumonpathak, LOL dude there is no post from intel section. Let me be the first. Too lazy to run the 32M benchmark, so have posted the 1M scores :p

Super-pi : 1M
11.875 - CA50 - E8400 - 4005 MHz - AC Freezer 7 - A-bit IP35-pro -Gskill 2x2GB CL5 - CA50

*i43.tinypic.com/243qj9t.jpg

Niilesh

Padawan
sorry for not providing a valid screenshot, feeling too lazy to run it again
superpi 13.229s/12m 28.084s[1M/32M]- Niilesh - i7 2630qm - 2.00 GHz - none - HP 3388 - Elpida 4x1GB:)-|)

*i.imgur.com/uE4wP.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom