Summer training for 3rd year computer science student

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaskar

Broken In
Hi,, i am a 3rd year student of computer science engineering.. Can you guys suggest me a good place for doing the summer training? Preferably the software companys or IBM,Infosys etc..

Hi ..... i too am a 3 Year Engg student (i.t)

Planning to go for a course during my summer holidays ( 1.5 months) ..... any suggestions ?

cetpa

Banned
CETPA InfoTech Pvt. Ltd., is a Northern India oldest & first ISO certified Engineers Training Company with a bright history of conducting Summer & winter Training in collaboration with STEP-IIT Roorkee, and successfully conducted on campus training program at more than 100 engineering colleges across the globe.

CETPA announces it specialized Summer training program for CS & IT students with an objective to ensure that our Summer training program mapped with the Software industry requirements so that we can bridge the huge gap between the academic learning and what is desired by the Industry. Training at CETPA is not just to get a certificate but to equip students to be professionals. It is seen that most of the students borrow projects or purchase some sub standard projects from the market which does them more harm than good. In this way the student neither learns anything nor gains valuable knowledge.

For Computer Science & Infomation Technology engineering & related branches students, we provide training on

1. .NET with Major Projects

2. J2EE (JAVA) with Major Projects

3. PHP with Major Projects

4. Web Designing

5. Web Hosting

Summer Training Months:- April 2010 to August 2010
(For exact batch dates please refer our website *www.cetpainfotech.com)

Training Duration:- 4 weeks & 6 weeks

Training Location:- Greater Noida, Lucknow, Roorkee, Noida & Meerut

For Registration & More details Contact:

0120-6453074, 0522-6590802, 9212172602, 9258017974

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom