Suggestion on Yamaha RX100?

amjath

Human Spambot
So my friend said his friend [mechanic] is selling RX100 for around ~20k. What do u guys think?

Shah

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] I am also a big fan of RX100 too (especially for the sound it makes). :)

But, I feel 20K is a bit high. Even if the bike is well-maintained and is in good condition, I won't pay anything above 12k for a 2-stroke RX100. Because, I have a friend who got a well-maintained RX-100 for about 9k. Try bargaining, may be.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'd say skip it. Even though it was a legend bike, but I feel that it's time is over. If you want to get it just for the sake of getting it, then it's a different matter altogether.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
My friend said it's repainted and all, can bargain a little but till 9k is not possible I guess

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Post some fake ad on OLX/Quikr with the price tag below 9k.
Show it to the seller and he will reconsider his decision.

Try it at your own risk. :p

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Post some fake ad on OLX/Quikr with the price tag below 9k.
Show it to the seller and he will reconsider his decision.

Try it at your own risk. :p

:rofl: bro, will see the bike in person sometime and take snaps. lots of things like noc and check for complaints in RTO has to be done, check the engine and RC book for the same phew

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Most people don't realize what RX100 is.
Its one of a kind 2 stroker, which means its potential is around 200cc in 4 stroke terms. And it is lightweight by a good margin. Its torque is so good.

That's why it makes 14 bhp instead of 7-8 bhp in 100cc 4 stroke bikes. How many bikes you know can do a 10 kmph as well as 100 kmph in their top gear?

2 strokes made hellish performance, but were banned due to their polluting nature.

Another monster RD 350 was unfortunately discontinued much before. That also killed it on the road!!

Just test it, check papers and get it. Don't expect much from Yamaha though. Keep a list of aftermarket dealers ready. :)

Top Bottom