Suggestion for a mobile phone under Rs.13,000.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
well hello friends
i am on a mobile search trip right now and cant figure out which is the better phone out of these 2.
it would be very good if u can help me out here
DEALERS AND my friends are suggesting me to keep away from lg product becasue of the quality and they are little wary of lg as they feel it may malfunction sooner or later
help me out asap

You would trust an LG Refrigerator, an LG Washing Machine, an LG TV... but not an LG phone?

I know, most LG phones were crap in the past. They are trying hard to change... I wouldn't recommend any other LG product. I have seen their horrible resistive touch screen phones... pure garbage...

But LG Optimus One is good. I am not totally satisfied by its touchscreen response, but its still value for money. And its value has increased exponentially because it was sold in multiple countries and now it has an excellent developer community.

Cheers!

rajeevk

Journeyman
@himangshu - If you are ok with Symbian then I can think of Nokia C6 for 11.8k or Nokia C6-01 for 13.3k or Nokia C5-03 for 8.4k, but that is if you are not too finicky about Android.All the prices are from Univercell.in.

C6-01 has 8MP with 720p video recording capability.C6 has 5MP with VGA video recording & C5-03 has 5MP but without a flash & they all run on S60v9.4.

Ya I will also suggest you the same.

Top Bottom