Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, painkiller should be added but the gameplay is very repetitive even in the full version but some may really like the scary dark environment with hordes of minions and some biG monsters ;-)

@ Piyush - add this :

SWAT 4 ( 5th Apr 2005 )

It’s not just about the badge, it’s about the rush!

The adrenaline is always high as you carry on the legendary SWAT® tradition — leading an elite squad of tactical experts into hard-hitting action that delves into every detail of the experience. From authentic weaponry and tactics to extensive SWAT scenarios you will know what it’s like to be the ultimate in law enforcement. When SWAT gets the call there is no other option.

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
suggestion needed

dimag ka game. Need something that involves lots of thinking. LOTS!
I have played -
portal series
braid
chess
aoe series.
civ4

I am looking for some game that really helps my brain, makes me smarter ;)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
suggestion needed

dimag ka game. Need something that involves lots of thinking. LOTS!
I have played -
portal series
braid
chess
aoe series.
civ4

I am looking for some game that really helps my brain, makes me smarter ;)

^^Basically any game that falls under PUZZLE OR STRATEGY genre is your "Dima ka game "only.
A must play for you is LIMBO.

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
One Should add "Race : The WTCC Game" in simulation Genre.

In Short this game was developed from the same developer of Nascars & the racing mechanism through any Racing wheels like G25 or G27 will be really challenging.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Is anybody here played L.A. Noire?
I want to download but its of 13GB, is that worth it?

Depends on your taste.It has Unique Gameplay and requires Patience.In case you are looking for full time Action Seq. then maybe its not for you othewise its a very good Game.PLAYS DIFFERENTLY.

rider

as Kratos
Depends on your taste.It has Unique Gameplay and requires Patience.In case you are looking for full time Action Seq. then maybe its not for you othewise its a very good Game.PLAYS DIFFERENTLY.

You want to say it's like Mass Effect series with lots of conversation and more focused on story.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
You want to say it's like Mass Effect series with lots of conversation and more focused on story.

not that much conversation, but yeah, it has loads of content which cant be ignored. Since its a detective run n gun game, you can now guess how it'd be like?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is anybody here played L.A. Noire?
I want to download but its of 13GB, is that worth it?

I can only say don't expect to be GTA or SR or even ME - it's completely different and unique in style - you have to play like punisher ( just don't shoot bad guys instead use punches or melle attacks to catch them or sometime even interrogate them ) and ask a lot of question and make a decisions from what you have heard, learnt or seen and the only similarity with GTA is you can get into any vehicle like GTA but the only difference is you are using it for official purpose - acc to me this a must have game but due to time constraint I've postponed this.

rider

as Kratos
Hey Man Its kind of offtopic but did you drop that Line From Riders On The Storm Track by Snoop Dogg...Renowned track of NFS:Underground 2!!!:lol:

LOL It's not the song by Snoop Dogg, it was just a remix version with him.
The original song is by classic rock band "The Doors".

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^thanx for info.
I havent listened to The Original..But Snoop Dogg's version was really catchy and funky .
I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom