Hi
Am looking for a large screen android tablet
Usage scenario
Functionality needed
1. Gmail
2. Other google apps for business
3 dock preferred

Price range 5 to 10k
Looked in amazon but nothing stood out specifically. Loved the samsungs but too pricey for te intended use

Jennie01

Right off the assembly line
oh nice,, how can i install my android .??and update

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP, I have the Ambrane AQ-880(8" display) 3G Tablet.
Quite good with a sharp decent display and functioning.
Only con is that it has 1GB of RAM.
Look out at Snapdeal for Rs.4,499/- if you prefer.

ellydev

Broken In
From my experience Samsung Tabs are pretty good. My Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 is actually 3 years old and it still works perfectly.

kg11sgbg

From my experience Samsung Tabs are pretty good. My Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 is actually 3 years old and it still works perfectly.
No doubt about that.
But OP has marked his budget at Rs.10k maximum.

What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1?

First you must read the comments line-by-line carefully,before jumping to any advice.

ellydev

Broken In
No doubt about that.
But OP has marked his budget at Rs.10k maximum.

What is the price of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1?

First you must read the comments line-by-line carefully,before jumping to any advice.

I'm sorry, I'm new here. So my tablet was bought in Europe and it costed more or less 20k at that time, but it was new then. Checked the Amazon and couldn't find it anymore, so sorry for the confusion. Though I still stick to my opinion that Samsungs are good. And if that helps, my sister has a Lenovo Tab 3, a smaller one. But you can change the size of letter and everything, so that is helpful. And I checked, it costs about 7k on Amazon.

kg11sgbg

I'm sorry, I'm new here. So my tablet was bought in Europe and it costed more or less 20k at that time, but it was new then. Checked the Amazon and couldn't find it anymore, so sorry for the confusion. Though I still stick to my opinion that Samsungs are good. And if that helps, my sister has a Lenovo Tab 3, a smaller one. But you can change the size of letter and everything, so that is helpful. And I checked, it costs about 7k on Amazon.
Brother don't get hurt,have no anti feelings against you. You are always welcomed in this @TDF.
But ,Please try to be more on the line of actual perspective and logical reasoning of facts when it comes for suggesting or advice.Hence I mentioned about the carefulness.
Anyway no Hard feelings,Bro.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi
Am looking for a large screen android tablet
Usage scenario
Functionality needed
1. Gmail
2. Other google apps for business
3 dock preferred

Price range 5 to 10k
Looked in amazon but nothing stood out specifically. Loved the samsungs but too pricey for te intended use
Buy iBall Slide Nimble 4GF Tablet (8 inch, 16GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE + Voice Calling), Rose Gold Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

kg11sgbg

^That's a Good selection,Friend for the OP.
In fact Iball has improved a lot similar to Micromax currently as compared to 2~3 years ago.

Top Bottom