Suggest a GPU within 7k-8K

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Casual gaming & movies is not accurate enough description.If you were able to manage with 6670 till now then any card suggested above should be fine for you.On the other hand you will get better visual experience if you upgrade your ancient monitor(what's the point in playing recent games/watching HD movies on such a monitor).

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Casual gaming & movies is not accurate enough description.If you were able to manage with 6670 till now then any card suggested above should be fine for you.On the other hand you will get better visual experience if you upgrade your ancient monitor(what's the point in playing recent games/watching HD movies on such a monitor).
Which monitor (ie., inch&model) do you suggest?

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Depends on what would the monitor be used for and GPU to be used for those tasks.
Say Zotac GTX 1050 mini.

I've ordered HDMI to VGA converter, to check whether the artifacts are happening because of any port/cord problems in my old HD 6670. Once i check and confirm the fault (if it's because of GPU), I will go and buy GTX 1050. Currently i have Viewsonic 17" monitor as said in the OP. So, if i buy 1050 - i will update the monitor in the near future. Hence checking about monitor probably within 10k.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Say Zotac GTX 1050 mini.

I've ordered HDMI to VGA converter, to check whether the artifacts are happening because of any port/cord problems in my old HD 6670. Once i check and confirm the fault (if it's because of GPU), I will go and buy GTX 1050. Currently i have Viewsonic 17" monitor as said in the OP. So, if i buy 1050 - i will update the monitor in the near future. Hence checking about monitor.
1050 isn't worth the price

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which monitor (ie., inch&model) do you suggest?
A few days back someone here posted price of a 32" LG IPS panel monitor as ~16k which,if correct,is your best choice.Once you watch HD movies or even those 480p TV shows rips on a 32" screen,you will never go back to smaller size screens.

Online prices are a bit higher currently but the 1st review quoted price as ~17k,check in offline shops.
Amazon.in: Buy LG 32MN58H 80 cm (31.5-inch) Full-HD IPS Monitor Online at Low Prices in India | LG Reviews & Ratings

Reactions: nac
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom