Steam

sohan_92

In the zone
Use SteamDB addon for your web browser, it will save you from lots of trouble. Especially during steam sales time.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Use SteamDB addon for your web browser, it will save you from lots of trouble. Especially during steam sales time.
And what it do exactly? Specially when there's no flash sales now? And prices remain same throughout the sale?

sohan_92

In the zone
And what it do exactly? Specially when there's no flash sales now? And prices remain same throughout the sale?
Yes... you are right. Price will remain constant throughout the sale.
But there are still more things that can be sure helpful for a steam user.

1. Get lowest store discount history with one-click for a game.
2. Get more info about the game.
3. Autojoin Discovery Queue for card-miners. (During sales time)
4. Instant List and Sell items from inventory.
And many more... I still have to explore about other features.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Looking at the price for different countries, is it because of difference in taxes or the base price. Discount % is same for all.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170625/d50dce4aed322e3a764a1d77f1f4b58c.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
Looking at the price for different countries, is it because of difference in taxes or the base price. Discount % is same for all.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170625/d50dce4aed322e3a764a1d77f1f4b58c.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Use currency conversion for appropriate countries to INR, you will get your answer.

Killing Machine
Big news and personally a much awaited one for me as I cannot open Steam at work.
You can now activate Steam keys from browser!
Link to activate product page

gameranand

Living to Play
Big news and personally a much awaited one for me as I cannot open Steam at work.
Thats a very nice feature as it happens to us all when we want to just redeem a key but can't because of absence of this. About time they added it.

Reactions: 007

sohan_92

In the zone
This is really helpful.

Thank you. It is really helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 007

Killing Machine
Finding less game count in your Steam profile?

Zonitron productions have been banned by Steam. I lost about 38 games from my count.

The games will still be in your library but they don't add to owned count, achievements, drops etc.

gameranand

Living to Play

Zonitron productions have been banned by Steam. I lost about 38 games from my count.

The games will still be in your library but they don't add to owned count, achievements, drops etc.
That explains the weirdo behavior of Steam which I noticed and then ignored.

sygeek

Technomancer

why do u even have those crap games?

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys,

I was looking to buy Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist on Steam but it is not available in India, why? I am sure that Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't have big following here in general so not sure why we cant buy this game.

Top Bottom