SONY Xperia NXT series discussion

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Is Xperia U worth buying in the same price bracket ? Better than One V ? (Bigger screen & better battery vs dual core proccy and super awesome looks)

EDIT :

HOLY CRAP : Xperia U is now 1k costlier :O 17,499

bhaskar

Broken In
Xperia Sola is available for preorder in Flipkart now @ 19999

Sony Xperia Sola: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

Rutshah

Right off the assembly line
Guys any update on Launch date of Xperia P. Sony website is already showing all the three next gen phones as new. Does it mean that they all have been officially launched.

Sony Website:

aroraanant

Explorer
Its available for pre order at infibeam for 25.5k, OMG....the price is so high.I doubt anyone is gonna buy it at that price.

ajaymailed

In the zone
That's wrong info. Xperia U has total 8 GB memory not 4.
2 GB - for apps and games, phone memory
2 GB- reserved for system
4GB - for photos, videos, music and personal data.

2+2+4 = 8 GB.

There was a mistake in the official specs page which led to this confusion. But rest assured Xperia U has 8 GB memory. You can confirm in the whitepaper below
LINK

Same as Nokia Lumia 710, HTC Radar, Htc Mozart, HTC 7 Pro, Iphone 3GS,Iphone 4 8GB and others. These phones, especially Nokia Lumia 710 has been quite successful with just 8 gb memory so I really doubt the Xperia U will be an "epic fail".

Also the prices I posted are just MRP. Xperia U will retail for about 15k in stores. The Iphone 4 sells with 8 Gb memory at more than twice the price of the Xperia U and I don't see a lot of people complain about the non expandable memory in the IP4 8GB.
And yes there are a lot of folks who want more than 8 GB storage, but there are also a lot of others who would be more than happy with 8GB storage.
I am curious to know why Sony didn't provide option for micro sd card. with sd card, even 4 GB would be more than happy for everyone.

Its available for pre order at infibeam for 25.5k, OMG....the price is so high.I doubt anyone is gonna buy it at that price.
Sony was probably the last in releasing dual core proc phone. they priced Xperia Arc & Arc S with 512 MB RAM and single core processor at around 25K & 3 inch display sized Xperia Active at 19K. So its not a big surprise.

aroraanant

Explorer
But I really liked their Neo V, but still I think it could be 1-2k cheaper.
But in that price bracket it is a nice phone.
I didn't liked their Arc at all.
But they are coming with something good these days, the only thing they have to do is look at the pricing also.
I think they give the phones a higher price tag in the starting because they lower down the price with time :p

Top Bottom