Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ lol. But still if it is true, then it is worth the risk. Go to Bangkok and get a new phone, tad cheaper according to my friend who is going to BKK very frequently. And don't forget to get me one. ;)
Sure sure, bangcock? Remember Hangover II? :D :D

Well tkin your wish shall be granted. Sony mid range line up this year has 720p screen / 1GB RAM/ Dual core krait/ 5 mp cam
By midrange do you mean sub 20k? Its hard to swallow, dual core krait gives performance almost as good as Exynos quad core(with adreno 320), its a fact, and that performance metric goes for 30k+, hard to believe this mate.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^^ Source?

You can trust me ;)

@tkin

Yes around 20k. Dual krait does not mean the same chipset as T/V. Its MSM8227A. With adreno 305. Same chip as in htc windows 8s and lumia 820.

There will be one with adreno 330 and dual krait at around 25 and a 720p quad core krait model around 28

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Sure sure, bangcock? Remember Hangover II? :D :D

By midrange do you mean sub 20k? Its hard to swallow, dual core krait gives performance almost as good as Exynos quad core(with adreno 320), its a fact, and that performance metric goes for 30k+, hard to believe this mate.

Sony?s 2013 Xperia Lineup Leaks - Softpedia

Sony Odin Leads Leaked Xperia Lineup for 2013

If what they have mentioned is true, my next droid will be Sony.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
And yeah the one with adreno 305 will be in sub 20k category with 854x480. Minimum screen size 4 inches this year. Again, not including E/E dual

Also all phones come with NFC standard. Not just phones but all connected sony devices come with NFC this year including TVs, PS4, bluray players, Home theaters etc

tkin

Back to school!!
I think, the Dual S4+Adreno 225 or 320=25k, and the Dual S4+Adreno 305=20k, while the Z will be 32k around :|

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Main: 2013 Xperia™ Lineup !

Some guy posted Sony C530X phone pictures. So we may expect the release soon, like Q2 2013.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Main: 2013 Xperia™ Lineup !

Some guy posted Sony C530X phone pictures. So we may expect the release soon, like Q2 2013.

Yup it will be around 25k.

Xperia SP
4.3 inch 720p with opticontrast
1GB Ram
1.7 ghz dual krait + adreno 330
8 mp Exmor RS.
1900mah battery

Will launch in India april end.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
25k!!! Dude, how you are getting the prices? Still for 25k, it is worth i guess, but Sony might reduce their price a little bit and stop pricing them like premium phones, because it is not premium phones.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
25k!!! Dude, how you are getting the prices? Still for 25k, it is worth i guess, but Sony might reduce their price a little bit and stop pricing them like premium phones, because it is not premium phones.

25k is a good price imo. It beats gs3, lumia 920, note 2 fair and square in many areas. Especially performance

Plus its premium built. Glass front and metal casing like P

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I am expressing my opinion after looking at the pricing in US and other countries. When the prices are converted from their currencies, it looks much cheaper.

Anyway still it is worth the 25k and I, for sure will buy this.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Summary of 1H 2013 Sony phones

1. C660X Xperia Z
2. C650X Xperia Zl
3. C550X Xperia

4.6 inch 720p opticontrast
Quad core s4 pro 1.5ghz + adreno 320
1 GB ram
16GB internal
Micro sd support
13 mp Exmor R
Water and dust resistant IP58
2100 mah battery

Around 29k. April end launch

4. C530X

4.3 inch 720p opticontrast
MSM8960 dual krait 1.7 ghz
Adreno 320
1 GB ram
16 GB internal
Micro sd support
8 mp exmor RS

Around 25k. April end - may

5. C360X

4-4.3 inch 720p screen
1GB ram
Dual core krait 1.5 ghz
Adreno 225
Microsd support
8 mp camera Exmor R

Around 22k. May

6. C210X

4 inch FWVGA 854 x 480
1 ghz MSM8227A krait
Adreno 305
1GB ram
Micro sd
5 mp camera

Around 16k. End april - may early.

7. Xperia E
8. Xperia E dual

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
The pricing for no. 5 and 6 looks unreal, I am highly skeptical, if I am to guess end prices after tax, vat etc will be 3-5k higher than what you had posted.

dharmil007

Journeyman
Just Loved The XPERIA Z SPECS.
had seen it earlier also.

My friend wants to buy a new fone.

He is confused between Xperia Z or Note 2.

What do u guyz suggest ??

& @randomuser111 Where can we pay advance & book it ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Just Loved The XPERIA Z SPECS.
had seen it earlier also.

My friend wants to buy a new fone.

He is confused between Xperia Z or Note 2.

What do u guyz suggest ??

& @randomuser111 Where can we pay advance & book it ?
How do you spell 'Raep?'
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 vs. Sony Xperia Z - GSMArena.com

Go to a Sony Center or exclusive showroom, they are taking 1k advance, and they will give it 10 days before launch to you.

I will get C360X for sure.
I will use the L9 for now, later I will get my next phone that comes with Android 5 stock, next Qualcomm chipset, it's rumored that the next qualcomm soc will have as much power as the GPU inside X360/PS3. Console quality game on a mobile, yes please :D :D

Top Bottom