Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Having said that, I think MS will soon follow by changing their used games policy saying "We checked with the "publishers" ::wink:: and they are happy to offer you all with a DRM free gaming experience"

If that happens, then MS might have a chance 'cause their exclusives were better IMO.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Original Post Updated.

Please have a look guys and feel free for suggestions to add more content, if i had missed something.:)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Add $59 for the Playstation 4 Eye. that's an add-on.
Sony's PlayStation 4 Eye is a $59 add-on, PS4 packs an upgradable 500GB HDD inside (updated)

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^done :)

Another great game we all missed:

[YOUTUBE]zsdcRgY4U8E[/YOUTUBE]

Its PS3 AND PS4. :p

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
More Than 140 Titles Currently In Development For PS4

100 of these will launch in the first year. Its library is going to be bigger than what ps3 had in its first year.

Gollum

Collector
:rofl:
Sony took a dump right in M$'S face :lol:

PS4 looks bad when its horizontal
PS4 looks awesome then its kept Vertical :cool:
Hope it doesn't require a *Sold Separately* stand.

none of the playstation consoles have ever come with one. this one wont either. you don't really need a stand with that shape

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Check some more images here:

Sony desvenda a PlayStation 4 - VideoGamer Portugal

*www.extremetech.com/gaming/158130-ps4-pricing-hardware-specs-and-games-detailed-the-anti-xbox-one

cyborg47

Technomancer
The thing about the design of both the consoles is, sony made an obvious progression, you know, like okay this is a new console and it looks different. Not the "OMFG! THIS IS THE BEST CONSOLE DESIGN EVER, ITS OUT OF THE WORLD". But MS on the other hand, took the console design backwards, creating a dumbest looking console ever, and that became a plus point for Sony.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Sony did 2 things good -
1) Hold onto their console showoff until XB1 reveal theirs and get booed at. So that the not so awesome box of Sony wasn't criticized as much.
2) Held onto their policies that supported the gamers and called Ps4 a gaming machine 1st :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Sony did one thing bad.
1)PSN+ subscription for MP? seriously wtf? ARE YOU GUYS M$?

And this too.
Sony confirms PS4 pre-owned DRM is 'up to third parties'
Guess if they hadn't done this EA wouldn't make games for PS4 ;-)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Sony did one thing bad.
1)PSN+ subscription for MP? seriously wtf? ARE YOU GUYS M$?

And this too.
Sony confirms PS4 pre-owned DRM is 'up to third parties'
Guess if they hadn't done this EA wouldn't make games for PS4 ;-)

Two free games every month, I'd happily pay for PS+, if I ever intend to buy one.

Top Bottom