Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Goddarn dreams, I missed it! :(

But hell, PS4 looks like a Lambo lol and that's good. Gotta check out all the new things.

What were the best conference moments guys?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Goddarn dreams, I missed it! :(

But hell, PS4 looks like a Lambo lol and that's good. Gotta check out all the new things.

What were the best conference moments guys?

just one slide at the end ..
*i.imgur.com/ymUneDP.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW.. PS4 doesn't include the Camera Module in the $399 Package.. its an $59 addon. But I think the damage is already done.

Source

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
lawlz. Burn, M$, burn!

[youtube]kWSIFh8ICaA[/youtube]

Err... games?

:rofl: Oh my God, i just can't stop laughing after viewing that video. As simple as that from Sony. :lol:

Mate, some new ip's were shown including

1. New Order 1866 - Ready At Dawn Studious ( Creator of GOW chains of olympus)
2. Dark Sorcerer - Quantic Dream ( Remember that facial animation in feb conference? It was this game).
3. Final Fantasy XV - Square Enix ( Runs on their next-gen luminous engine)
4.Kingdom Hearts 3 - Square Enix (Japanese art style)
5. Mad Max - Avalanche Studios ( Just cause 2 fame)

These are the new ip's shown and were all exclusives to PS4.

Apart from this gameplay of Bungie's Destiny , watchdogs and ACIV were shown. Watchdogs and Destiny played brilliantly while ACIV, though looked fantastic ( uses a new engine), had a lot of freezing issues and the game was abruptly stopped. The demo probably had some bugs.

Apart from these, Killzone shawdow fall, Infamous second son and drive club were fully playable Lots of their employees were playing these before the conference.

PS3 exclusives were also announced which were TLOU, Beyond Two Souls, Rain and Gran Turismo 6. Lots of Indie games were unveiled too and the best part is, they can self-publish.

Last edited:
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yeah sure mate. Just give me some time. :)

Btw, i kind of felt that xbox exclusives were a tad superior than ps4's current offerings. They had more exclusives to showcase and all of them were brilliant.

Guys......how many of you agree with me here??

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Btw, i kind of felt that xbox exclusives were a tad superior than ps4's current offerings. They had more exclusives to showcase and all of them were brilliant.

I was expecting better quality visuals from Xbox One but PS4's quality was just stunning. FF and Watchdogs were brilliant, but The Division blew my mind, I don't like RPG(haven't played much) but it caught my eyes.

As of for pricing and other issues MS is facing.. they will come around, can't rule our MS so soon, but they have a difficult task ahead.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
ms is dead. its time for acceptance.. sony is here to stay and they have just proved that.

um, 0 likes...

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I think the best moment in the whole 2 hrs presentation is when the presenter said "We dont have to connect our devices once in 24 hrs for it to work"

Having said that, I think MS will soon follow by changing their used games policy saying "We checked with the "publishers" ::wink:: and they are happy to offer you all with a DRM free gaming experience"

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
ms is dead. its time for acceptance.. sony is here to stay and they have just proved that.

Trudat. But I was kinda disappointed with most of the games being multiplayer oriented except some of the games that we knew already like Batman: AO, ACIV, Watch_Dogs, etc.

I seriously hated that every racers shown - NFS: Rivals & The Crew - were MP oriented. :x Darn.

Loved The Order & Mad Max.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I think the best moment in the whole 2 hrs presentation is when the presenter said "We dont have to connect our devices once in 24 hrs for it to work"

Having said that, I think MS will soon follow by changing their used games policy saying "We checked with the "publishers" ::wink:: and they are happy to offer you all with a DRM free gaming experience"

sony killed it with the lending game ad... :lol:

Top Bottom