Sony PlayStation 4 discussion | Trolls will be banned

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ No hasn't started. There's a bit of delay coz of the crowd. Its almost full now.
Polygon's updates are fantastic.

*live.polygon.com/sony-playstation-e3-2013-live-blog/

Its onnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwwwww the convention looks fantasticccc

Amazing PS3 line up. Beyond looks cinematic.

batman AO yeahhhhhh

PS4 LOOKS LIKE PS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks pretty slick and small too.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Its ain't DRM restricted. Supports used games. :hyper:

No mandatory online connection and 100% offline playability. Tretton is taunting M$ :))

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
399$ is the price tag.. MS got slapped again

undoubtedly.. Sony stole the show so far.. except for one title - TitanFall for MS

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Yeah no last guardian.. and black flag sucked when they were showing the demo.. (they had the game freezing at places) and they stopped it abruptly

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stopped watching now.

Sony has got everything right. :)

The console looks ugly though.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Apparently PS+ will be required for online play. Why Sony?

But that $400 price tag, no DRM, used games...
Game over.

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
So the new exclusives shown are "New Order 1866" , "Dark Sorcerer", "Final Fantasy XV", "Kingdom Hearts" & "Mad Max".

Not bad for a start. 12 new Ip's will release in the first year as per "Shuhei Yoshida". Destiny looked great and so did watchdogs.
Ac4 graphics are a big upgrade and looked fantastic except some freeze issues in the demo.

The indie titles are enormous and the ability to self publish is a big bonus for them. It'll attract tons of aspiring developers to step out and embrace creativity.

Only games Microsoft has an edge are "Ryse" and "TitanFall". The pricing is too good to be true and the used game support and offline playability is simply an icing on the cake.
Lots of games are in the development stages now and will soon follow after ps4's launch this year.

Ps3 also has an impressive lineup starting from "TLOU", "GT6","Puppeteer" and "Beyond Two Souls". Ps vita also has an impressive line up of indie and blockbuster titles. A price drop was required though.

The PS4's design reminds me of the original "FAT" PS2. It was a legendary console and Sony's new beast is all set to repeat as well as rewrite history. :)

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
*www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/56588/ps4_56588.jpg

:yuck:

where are the physical designers?? this is supposed to be "next gen" :|

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
now where is that troll who was claiming the console to be 450~500$?

THAT IS ONE AWESOME PIECE OF NEXT GEN !

2 ps2 sandwiched make the ps4. so sony should sell 2 x the number of ps2's in half the time..

take my money sony, just take it... take it already

Bye bye nintendo and microsoft, see you in the next gen ( oh what...! is there even going to be a next gen after this ?! )

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I just realized that Sony didn't show the console UI at all :/.. did they say when it's going to release?

Top Bottom