Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Too lazy to post individual shots. Check link for Deus Ex Mankind Divided screenshots. Compressed jpegs though.

Steam Community :: chimera201 :: Screenshot

kapilove77

Padawan
Awsome game.

*i.imgur.com/fWXEP9l.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WXzKAUX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/S5jNGOQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vtLwiZJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/2RKNxJo.jpg

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Mass Effect - Andromeda

*s23.postimg.org/blmdywvbf/Mass_Effect_Andromeda_23-_Apr-17_11_01_20_AM.png*postimage.io/*certificity.com
*s17.postimg.org/9sg39521r/Mass_Effect_Andromeda_23-_Apr-17_11_01_04_AM.png*postimage.io/app.php*certificity.com

quicky008

Technomancer
I wonder why has ME:andromeda garnered so much hate and unfavourable reviews despite being quite an enjoyable and well optimized title.Initially the awkward facial animations did cause a bit of annoyance but most of them were fixed in the 1.05 patch.Personally,i think its a lot better than the older ME titles which became really repetitive after a while.This new ME on the other hand incorporates huge and diverse alien worlds(not to mention gorgeous),new combat mechanisms and a wide array of new enemy types which make it really entertaining to play!

@bssunilreddy :Were you running AC unity on your rig at 1080p?What were your avg FPSs while playing the game?

@Faun: which iteration of dead space was it?Is it the 1st game that was released in 2008?

Last edited:

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Borderlands 2
*i.imgur.com/UbzHlUy.png
*i.imgur.com/aZwLfiP.png
*i.imgur.com/9mMdC3y.png
*i.imgur.com/6CoPvjk.png
*i.imgur.com/yuE0dO6.png
*i.imgur.com/51COf6O.png

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
More Borderlands 2
*i.imgur.com/XnWhZlE.png
*i.imgur.com/vqjkEwy.png
Going for Jack
*i.imgur.com/xGpC2Ql.png
The Warrior
*i.imgur.com/slQbGx1.png
*i.imgur.com/Pq7W7cO.png
*i.imgur.com/bbOZPSB.png
Dead Warrior
*i.imgur.com/0LLE6dV.png
*i.imgur.com/pmeN2g9.png
Lilith killing Jack
*i.imgur.com/a2XPCyg.png
Waiting on Borderlands 3
*i.imgur.com/dBfvDnn.png

Off Topic: What happened to the spoiler tag option?

Last edited:
Top Bottom