Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

quan chi

mortal kombat
I agree i never remember encountering any sexual scenes in AC1 altair was decent but a bit boring too as compared to ezio.:lol: .

Are the fights easier than AC 2 ?

i found assassins creed 2 fights easier and more stylish.dont know about brotherhood.

tkin

Back to school!!
Are the fights easier than AC 2 ?
A lot, theres a feature called kill streak, you can kill a 100 enemies by mastering it without taking a single hit(very easy to learn, in fact if you have mastered fighting in ac2 than this will be cakewalk)

axes2t2

I am a cat
I've never used Assassins Recruits on a fight(unless it was a requirement), its better to send them away to earn money, the fights in this game is easy as a cake, select the hiddden blade(dual blades can counter all attacks, I always use dual blades/single blade until dual becomes available), counter any enemy(doesn't matter which one), start the kill streak, kill all enemies in the vicinity with that streak. Fights are that easy, also I never buy ammo/health pack etc, I just kill a few guards when I need supplies and get it from them(eg captains always carry medicine, archers carry bolts, gunners carry bullets etc)

I am with you on the killing enemies for supplies.I only used the recruits for that never during a mission.You know,just stand on a ledge,let the guards come by and then arrow storm or call them.It helps completing the assassin guild challenges.

And for some reason I never took out more than lets say 7 guys using killstreak.One of them would always hit me from behind. :p

I don't remember any scene in AC 1 of that type.When I searched I found this.

[YOUTUBE]QlpdyvwGe-s[/YOUTUBE]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! I've forgotten how awesome AC series is! I've only played BC2 in 2010 from March to March '11. Can't wait to get my hands on Ezio again.

tkin

Back to school!!
Some Crysis 2 Screenshots:
@ hardcore, 1680x1050, getting over 40 FPS on most areas(till now).

*i53.tinypic.com/w9fvyp.jpg

*i54.tinypic.com/34g4qv8.jpg

PS: The AA sucks(not uniform), texture is super low res(try zooming on the streets and if you have crysis installed try zooming on the streets or surface there and compare), sometimes even at 40FPS game sort of lags, like as if playing multiplayer, input lag occurs, also game is not smooth(not as smooth as Crysis was even at 30FPS, go figure), also mouse acceleration is there in a weird way, like mouse smoothing, sharp mouse movements are gradually slowed, where the hell is the mouse smoothing option?
Just 2 hours in game and totally bored, not engaging like crysis, specially warhead was. For console gamers game is ok but for us pc gamers who expected great things from crytek this game wins the Superlame award v2.0

tkin

Back to school!!
I just posted the sant'angelo screenshot last page, its really cool, but I like the coliseum better, plenty of guards to go around there to get the achievement of Double air assassination with a parachute.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
is there a way to record videos from Game other than Fraps??

Fraps only allow 30 sec of video.. and the size of those videos are huge :sad:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I use to use Gamecam.. 4 years ago. Never actually had the necessity to compare both. IMO, both have their own advantages.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Thanks for the suggestion.

I installed GameCam. and tested it with AC/2. It's kindda irritating to use because a small version of the screen appears on the lower right corner :???:. And my frames are dropping too. In fact it is lagging(I know thats because of my crap GPU, but still I get 20 fps with Fraps on:wink:)

gameranand

Living to Play
Goddamn Gamecam just froze my Mass Effect 2 and I had to close it using Task Manager. Fraps don't give me this type of problem will continue using fraps.

gameranand

Living to Play
My Mass Effect 2 images

Never thought Kelly would behave like this
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/610897231d07b1636a1de299093770f853e5f8d0edda991a9dcee45493714ee26g.jpg

Damn one of these was costly
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/c157ac11eb2f155a692daae1045342cad7fbb79b372aee459d13c84f522f8d576g.jpg

All the Ships purchased
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/bc521e125c373ec271006af834c7df4892217a1a59da2f7ad6f3101117b5ef936g.jpg

My Shepard Commander
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/b0903626cc39e3532aae1f6b1e5c85be42c30b02b8bf59ccc85d64bbcd4202976g.jpg

Finally a cool pic to use as a wallpaper
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/0ff2ca9de79233055c4e5066c175668f66557252704c04bef21e65d141956bdb6g.jpg

Top Bottom