Screenshots Channel (56K warning)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
That's just a mod, if you think about mods theres been plenty(tomb raider patches for start)

I hate to break this. Hot coffee is technically not a mod. It is just a 1mb file that unlocks which is there already in the game and which is locked by Rockstar. Unlike Tomb Raider mods which adds external content to the game. So, got it? :p Just try it once.. you will get the point :)

tkin

Back to school!!
I hate to break this. Hot coffee is technically not a mod. It is just a 1mb file that unlocks which is there already in the game and which is locked by Rockstar. Unlike Tomb Raider mods which adds external content to the game. So, got it? :p Just try it once.. you will get the point :)
I've tried it, not for minors :lol: (I was back then)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Here are some ACB screens, couldn't catch a moment like Vamsi's :)),

*img28.imageshack.us/img28/2341/acbsp2011032318444001.jpg *img64.imageshack.us/img64/5582/acbsp2011032318493267.jpg *img683.imageshack.us/img683/8121/acbsp2011032318510349.jpg *img864.imageshack.us/img864/1785/acbsp2011032319001859.jpg *img193.imageshack.us/img193/259/acbsp2011032621353089.jpg *img121.imageshack.us/img121/4898/acbsp2011032701304120.jpg *img34.imageshack.us/img34/5856/acbsp2011032701310976.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I use FRAPS too. But I think you still have to press F10 right? and in ACB Print Screen didn't work for me! It always came out with a Black screen :)

ajai5777

Youngling
P.S. This is not a p0rn movie..its Assassins Creed Brotherhood :razz:

*i51.tinypic.com/11uhxn5.jpg
*i53.tinypic.com/33m53t5.jpg
*i55.tinypic.com/21azb5j.jpg
*i52.tinypic.com/63yjiq.jpg
*i52.tinypic.com/2yn421l.jpg
*i51.tinypic.com/5nvdzk.jpg
*i52.tinypic.com/nh00mh.jpg

Ready to go again ? LMAO :grin:
"Listen b!tch, Ezio's energy is not only for this purpose, he hast to a lot a fights"

gameranand

Living to Play
I never thought that UBI will put any sexual content in this series but I guess I am wrong this is good. I am starting to like it and I think now I have one more reason to play this game.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin
Where the hell in AC1 is a sexual scene??? I completed the whole game but didn't found any.
Templer woman level? Although they blacked out the screen.

Hey Lucrezia Borgia is also hot.
And she's also into incest, yuck!!

Being Anonymous:
*i.imgur.com/Q2Mk5.jpg

Knight rider:
*i.imgur.com/1lkm9.jpg

Leap of Faith:
*i.imgur.com/YSAQC.jpg

Starting Kill Streak:
*i.imgur.com/ngt2s.jpg

Night Sky:
*i.imgur.com/qSeqp.jpg

Look Ma, I'm on top of the world:
*i.imgur.com/3gfA0.jpg

Yes, This is the highest point in game(almost as high as the Colosseum):
*i.imgur.com/jluRj.jpg

+1

grabbed ACB 2day. synched 7.5%. but i find this to be lacking in architectural details that AC2 had.

will be posting screens soon , not of the above scenes though, i think the people had seen enough ;)
Yes, I agree that variation is a bit less than AC2 but by god Rome is absolutely HUGE, earning money is very very easy, I already have 60k in bank and 30k in hand and I'm yet to complete the first 3 primary missions.
Taking down the borgia towers is a piece of cake, ACB is extremely easy, much much easier than AC2 was, fights are very easy with kill streak and I really like that crossbow.

I'll write up a detailed basic walkthrough(tactics, weapons, shop quests, money making etc) later.

Last edited:

axes2t2

I am a cat
Once you set up your Assassin's guild every fight becomes easy.

Ya ya,I suck at this :-(

[IMG]*i.imgur.com/tD0tI.jpg[/IMG]

tkin

Back to school!!
Once you set up your Assassin's guild every fight becomes easy.

Ya ya,I suck at this :-(
I've never used Assassins Recruits on a fight(unless it was a requirement), its better to send them away to earn money, the fights in this game is easy as a cake, select the hiddden blade(dual blades can counter all attacks, I always use dual blades/single blade until dual becomes available), counter any enemy(doesn't matter which one), start the kill streak, kill all enemies in the vicinity with that streak. Fights are that easy, also I never buy ammo/health pack etc, I just kill a few guards when I need supplies and get it from them(eg captains always carry medicine, archers carry bolts, gunners carry bullets etc)

Last edited:
Top Bottom