tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Screenshots Channel

DiRT 2 looks good as ever.
*i.imgur.com/FP6Ff.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DHJwk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5JCXp.jpg

*i.imgur.com/mjbbf.jpg

BTW, MODS, MAKE THIS STICKY, since the "Game you are addicted to" thread has been locked, we need some place to share screenshots of games, let this be it.

Also posters, make sure images are 1024x768 or lower, larger images get loaded and it wastes bandwidth, increases the loading time of pages, and do NOT use imageshack then some images can't be viewed without registering.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I thought sticking it on the day I created the thread. But let us see.. how the users posts. And loading a page with multiple images on a single post will definitely be a bane for Limited BW users. So, please take note of that. Also.. do you guys think 56k warning is needed?

gameranand

Living to Play

Its on DX11 right??? Damn it looks great I plated many times but never thought screenshots are this good.

vamsi_krishna said:
do you guys think 56k warning is needed?
What is that???

tkin

Back to school!!

I thought sticking it on the day I created the thread. But let us see.. how the users posts. And loading a page with multiple images on a single post will definitely be a bane for Limited BW users. So, please take note of that. Also.. do you guys think 56k warning is needed?
Just put in a 56k warning, people know what they are getting into when they click such a link. Also write some rules in first post about image size(max 1024x768) and image hosts(anything except imageshack) in bold.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

A "56k Warning" is a nice way of telling someone they might stand a chance of a black hole opening up inside of their home if they use dialup and try to access a site bogged down with images or videos.

- urban dictionary.

gameranand

Living to Play

Oh yeah. Now I got that warning for the ones who have slow connections to keep out of this thread.
Well Yes I think you should include a 56k warning because many of the images in here are of large resolutions and this thread is really kinda heavy.

ajai5777

Youngling

A nice chat between Mason and Woods

*i54.tinypic.com/2layjjm.jpg
*i55.tinypic.com/e0iexv.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!

Some Screenshots from Bulletstorm:

This is simply the best looking UE3 game I've seen, surpasses almost all games in terms of graphics and gameplay, if the minor stutter(during background texture streaming) is rectified then its a EPIC win(no pun intended).

*i.imgur.com/up6Uk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ORuBJ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/x7775.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cDLIK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KUtE7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Rlwjk.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hlSBc.jpg

PS: I've already passed the part in the resort like city, that place had beautiful sceneries, will post those screenshot during 2nd gameplay, for now enjoy these.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Its on DX11 right??? Damn it looks great I plated many times but never thought screenshots are this good.

What is that???
yeah, DX11, Hardware deferred shadows, tessellated user car, crowd, cloth and water ambient occlusion in DX11 mode, also for some reason in DX11 the image looks sharper than in DX9(might be a rendering bug in DX9)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Yeah, he is kind of similar to wolverine. :p

Started Playing Dirt 2 yesterday. On level 11.

*img846.imageshack.us/img846/5669/dirt2game20110314103347.jpg

ajai5777

Youngling
Yeah subaru impreza is too gud I played a lot with it.Now I am in level 44

*i56.tinypic.com/2hejc46.jpg
*i53.tinypic.com/14vin1y.jpg

D

Deleted member 26636

Rome in all its glory-

This game is awesome.

*i.imgur.com/ICfjK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gAUeP.jpg