Run Opera mini on Nokia s40(v2, v3, v5)

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
^^seems you are using direct internet connection.
U do not need of that prove files.
I am saying this, according to your setting there are no proxy you have specified.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
^^seems you are using direct internet connection.
U do not need of that prove files.
I am saying this, according to your setting there are no proxy you have specified.

Norek

Right off the assembly line
Well, I'm not a big fan of S40, neither do I own one. I use only S60 based phones. But from as far as I can remember, by using my friend's 6233, there isn't an option to specify DNS. (You are most welcome to prove me wrong!!) My net access greatly(or say completely) depends on a third party DNS (openDNS in my case) as I haven't specified any proxy (Proxy servers act as DNS). I only succeed to enter the basic settings (only APN in this case). Kindly help me...

amangupta53

Hey Aamir, i knw that ur busy and ur not forced to help others, bt pls, i really need the .prov files for the operator Vodafone Live NEW DELHI as i requested in the previous reply near the end of page 3 (4 wch i made this account ), you seem to have over-looked my post.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Re: Help Please

VODAFONE(IN) DELHI

Account Name: Vodafone_gprs
Homepage: *live.vodafone.in
Proxy Address: 10.10.1.100
Proxy Port: 9401 (not sure as it is for AP not delhi)
Packet Data Access Point: portalnmms
User Name: (no need)
Password: (no need)

I tried to Download your files in the first post to modify myself but the 1st link is bogus and 2nd is expired (y dont u transfer a base rar file to a free collectors account ?) So I had to manually copy the wml you had quoted in your first post and search for xml2wbxml on google.

BTW what is Nat address ?
Is it the live.vodafone.in or portalnmms ?

I've tried both of them but still cant work it out. The phone is 5130XM and gives an error that these setting are not supported by THE PHONE.

Thanking You for your Hard work,
Aman Gupta

I am giving here both:
*rapidshare.com/files/242440229/Voda.rar.html
Portalmms & Vodafone live settings.
Check if any works.....
error that these setting are not supported by THE PHONE.
It is common, You just need to choose save option, and proceed to next.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Well, I'm not a big fan of S40, neither do I own one. I use only S60 based phones. But from as far as I can remember, by using my friend's 6233, there isn't an option to specify DNS. (You are most welcome to prove me wrong!!) My net access greatly(or say completely) depends on a third party DNS (openDNS in my case) as I haven't specified any proxy (Proxy servers act as DNS). I only succeed to enter the basic settings (only APN in this case). Kindly help me...
I am also not a fan of s40.
I am using n70 from long time. This problem i have faced first time when i have bought nokia 5300 xm.... and solve myself.
Also i am unable understand your problem. Please specify clear.:!:

Norek

I understood all that you have posted. but my query is, can you specify the DNS of the access point by any method? This feature is available on S60 (in ap settings, advanced settings). I want to specify the DNS to the phone. Is there a method to it?

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
I have Nokia 3110c on BSNL postpaid. i am not able to access internet in it. Please help me.

BTW can you mirror the links to mediafire please

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I understood all that you have posted. but my query is, can you specify the DNS of the access point by any method? This feature is available on S60 (in ap settings, advanced settings). I want to specify the DNS to the phone. Is there a method to it?

No this feature is not available in s40......... This is the reason why i am using this JavaProxy setting.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
I have Nokia 3110c on BSNL postpaid. i am not able to access internet in it. Please help me.

BTW can you mirror the links to mediafire please

Use the second setting in BSNL folder. Here is a new link for Setting files:
*www.4shared.com/file/111289818/b020f2f2/Nokia_JAVA_Proxy.html

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Please help me. My WAP Settings are

Setting Name BSNL-WAP
Access Point Name WAPSOUTH.CELLONE.IN
Port(which one for 3110c) 9201 for Wap 1 device
9401 for Wap 2 device
Proxy IP 10.31.54.2
Authentication Normal
User Name ppp
Password ppp123
Home Page *localhost/home.wml

Please help me.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Please help me. My WAP Settings are

Setting Name BSNL-WAP
Access Point Name WAPSOUTH.CELLONE.IN
Port(which one for 3110c) 9201 for Wap 1 device
9401 for Wap 2 device
Proxy IP 10.31.54.2
Authentication Normal
User Name ppp
Password ppp123
Home Page *localhost/home.wml

Please help me.
Your Setting is here.
I am giving two setting according to your specifications: 9201 & 9401
*rapidshare.com/files/249519761/BSNL_South.rar.html

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Its not working for me too. The E symbol comes but nothing happens and an error comes stating that the app cannot access Internet.

OP
Amir.php

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Coming of E symbol indicate now your java application is able to access internet.
But not able to do more cause of server restrictions.
I am able to make setting only, based on your's configurations.
Settings are working for many peoples.
I can not do anything if server or isp restrictions.

amangupta53

I have Nokia 5130XM as stated in my earlier post. The phone has an in-built Opera Mini which is able to access the EDGE connection without any problem. The problem arises if I need to use the newer Opera Builds from mini.opera.com (which are a DAMN GOOD improvement over the in-built one).

Ali2101991

Loop :- acess point settings including all information given below

Pls send me the setting using all the information as i am using nokia 5200.
Pls send me (.prov) & (.wml) on my email id: time21pass@gmail.com

Account name :- loop
Homepage :- *wap.google.com
User name :- 9870006500
Password :- mmsc
Proxy Address :- 10.0.0.10
Proxy Port :- 9401
Access point :- mizone
Network type :- IPv4
Authentication type :- Normal
Pls send as early as possible.

honest

Re: Loop :- acess point settings including all information given below

@Amir
Dear Amir...From the last two months I was successfully using the settings given by you on my Nokia 3120 Classic Handset. It was working fine for me on Vodafone Mumbai Connection.

But from the last couple of days I'm facing a problem.....Whenever I switch of the handset and again switch on it.....my gprs settings didn't work.....It doesn't even shows the E Logo on front screen......means Gprs not working at all.......After several tries for setting Default Settings with your given file......It connects.....but then again when I switch of the phone in the night and next morning switch on it back.....my gprs settings doesn't work......

What could be the problem my dear friend ?

Top Bottom