Rocksmith 2014 progress report

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Guys, my brother just bought a Yamaha F310 acoustic guitar, and is looking to play rocksmith. I already have the realtone cable, can u suggest which pickup to buy, along with the connector (6.3mm female to female) which I'm simply unable to locate at any local or online store

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Try
MusiciansMall.in - India's largest musical instrument store
They have a great collection of DiMarzio Pickups
Look for Pickups section on the top right side of the page.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Try
MusiciansMall.in - India's largest musical instrument store
They have a great collection of DiMarzio Pickups
Look for Pickups section on the top right side of the page.
Woah, anything cheaper there? The cheapest one is 1.9k.
Also, I'm having a lot of noise/ disturbance in the setup, it is almost impossible to even tune the guitar now . Values run off to +999 or go crazy like that when tuning. Any suggestions?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I've been using a simple pickup for quite some time on my acoustic guitar to play rocksmith. Cost me some 600 bucks and covers the acoustic hole of the guitar (there will be pictures of that and my setup in this thread). Disturbance is there, but it works just fine and I've been playing with it for quite some time

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just came back to playing rocksmith. With the search bar in remastered it's amazing fun. Need to find some new tunes to play

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I think that happened to all of us. Need to start again. Also it seems that I've lost a lot of skill on the guitar. Hope it comes back as i play more

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Well, i started again.
I think there was a bug in my game which wiped a lot of songs and I used to not find them in my usual days.
Realized it wayyy too late and now I have picked up the guitar again.
Its a great way to relax and enjoy some music.

Top Bottom