Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is controller recommended for this game?
Even after a thousand plus hours experience in RL my friend beats me in 1x1 matches playing with a keyboard. So I don't think controller is requirement for RL. Although a controller from beginning is highly recommended, since it does make a bit of difference as you get higher up in the ranks.

thatsashok

peace panda
a. How many hours have you played the game so far
b. You play casual or competitive (looking for teams ?)
c. What is your budget

because you will have to get new muscle memory with controller and your ranks will drop in competitive gaming initially. If you go for long sessions of gaming i recommend you get the official PS4 or Xbox controllers owing to better ergonomics and build quality. Otherwise pick the controller from amazon Amazon.in: Buy Logitech F310 Gamepad - AP (PC USB Cable Connection) Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Ratings

Edit : Have lots of haleem before ramzan ends from Pista House ( i could not have it this time)

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Never played RL before. So no miuscle memory problems.

How is this?
Amazon.in: Buy Redgear Pro Series Wired Gamepad Plug and Play support for all PC games supports Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 Online at Low Prices in India | Redgear Reviews & Ratings

Seems like copy of Xbox controller and has good reviews.

This one seems like it has vibration feedback. Mainly looking for Rocket league, Don Bradman cricket and may be euro truck sim.

thatsashok

peace panda
Durable keys and USB cable are important than vibration. Logitech > Redgear.

Choose if you want vibration or hassle free gameplay.

Since you havent developed any muscle memory its good to start from beginning.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
FFS no one reads my gamepad guide :(
Gamepad buying GUIDE
I've read your guide just now. Is the xbox one wireless controller not worth it? I've bought it for 3.5k.

How do I check if the controller is genuine or not. It's functioning properly and windows 10 updated it's firmware automatically. Build is good. But I see chineese text at some places inside battery compartment. It says Made in China, Hello from seatle. I'll post pics if needed.

Last edited:

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Please check this images check if the controller is genuine.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
*i.imgur.com/oSo4kEB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/STF1hYy.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Check my XBox one controller. Can you spot any difference?

*i.imgur.com/rPxKenr.jpg

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Is yours the xbox one s wireless bluetooth model ? I've checked that wireless model has the xbox logo block attached to controller as a single piece whereas the old one had it as separate compartment. I can't make it out from your picture. Can you show the battery compartment. The Chinese text there makes me worry. I don't think mine is replica, but in case it is, they have done great job!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is yours the xbox one s wireless bluetooth model ? I've checked that wireless model has the xbox logo block attached to controller as a single piece whereas the old one had it as separate compartment. I can't make it out from your picture. Can you show the battery compartment. The Chinese text there makes me worry. I don't think mine is replica, but in case it is, they have done great job!
Its ok. I think it's genuine.

*i.imgur.com/XPvsiRp.jpg

I also have some button in back. Maybe its a bluetooth version. But I play it by connecting a USB cable in its back. I got this controller from a friend.

*i.imgur.com/T2KcVxA.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is it the Gen 1 controller or Gen 2 controller ? Are you able to connect it to PC Via bluetooth ?
Then for 3.5k its an excellent deal

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Don't know which gen. How do I check it? My desktop doesn't have bluetooth. I connected to my phone via bluetooth and played a game using controller.

Top Bottom