Positive Experience Proaudiohome/Pristinenote Customercare Improved

tkin

Back to school!!
Update:
Got refund from Ebay after 3 weeks.

After some calls to the seller I found out that it was ebay's fault. The seller wasn't responsible for the fiasco. Then I purchased the unit directly from the seller's website. This time the delivery was fast and accurate, though I ended up paying 500/- extra over ebay discounted rate.

I'd say the pristinenote customer care was okay at last. They called me later and explained cordially about the problem. This time the lady was much more cordial and friendly.

Sorry for not updating earlier, got too busy in office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, I'm here to talk about my recent negative experience with ProaudioHome seller in ebay. They used to go by PristineNote earlier.

I recently purchased a FiiO E10k from them. I paid in full using card and ebay acknowledged the payment. I used a coupon and got discount. I had to pay about 5.2k which I did do via credit card.

They shipped the item via Aramex. When the courier came they asked for money and said it was a COD order, which made no sense. So I asked them to verify and they said they don't care, the box says COD and if I don't pay cash they will cancel the delivery, which I rejected.

Then I sent mail to the seller via Ebay this morning, I tried calling them up, they did not pick up the phone after a dozen tries. I even got a busy tone on their mobile but they did not pick it up afterwards.

After some time a lady called me.

The lady was extremely rude, she flat out said "We don't do COD, get your item from the courier," and before giving me chance to explain she dropped the phone. This was the most rude customer service I had faced. I will never buy anything from them again. They were not so bad earlier, I bought M35X from them a few years back, they were polite then. Now the success had gotten to their heads. Am I supposed to rob the courier and get the item from them?

It could have been their mistake(the cod amount was the pending amount after discount, to the paisa). Or aramex or even ebay could have screwed up. But their cc was pathetic.

I will raise a refund claim from them today, not sure if I will get the money. But I learned a valuable lesson today. Next time I will pay extra and get the item from amazon/flipkart fulfilled sellers than try to save some money and get it from ebay.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I did not have issue with them previously, I did it directly from their site. I always call them up and confirm my payment after ordering.

talk to the Courier guys and have a look at the bill. it should say prepaid, that means its already paid for.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Hi Guys, I'm here to talk about my recent negative experience with ProaudioHome seller in ebay. They used to go by PristineNote earlier.

I recently purchased a FiiO E10k from them. I paid in full using card and ebay acknowledged the payment. I used a coupon and got discount. I had to pay about 5.2k which I did do via credit card.

They shipped the item via Aramex. When the courier came they asked for money and said it was a COD order, which made no sense. So I asked them to verify and they said they don't care, the box says COD and if I don't pay cash they will cancel the delivery, which I rejected.

Then I sent mail to the seller via Ebay this morning, I tried calling them up, they did not pick up the phone after a dozen tries. I even got a busy tone on their mobile but they did not pick it up afterwards.

After some time a lady called me.

The lady was extremely rude, she flat out said "We don't do COD, get your item from the courier," and before giving me chance to explain she dropped the phone. This was the most rude customer service I had faced. I will never buy anything from them again. They were not so bad earlier, I bought M35X from them a few years back, they were polite then. Now the success had gotten to their heads. Am I supposed to rob the courier and get the item from them?

It could have been their mistake(the cod amount was the pending amount after discount, to the paisa). Or aramex or even ebay could have screwed up. But their cc was pathetic.

I will raise a refund claim from them today, not sure if I will get the money. But I learned a valuable lesson today. Next time I will pay extra and get the item from amazon/flipkart fulfilled sellers than try to save some money and get it from ebay.

Pretty sad, I too had a bad experience with ebay. The product I ordered were fakes. So, I asked for refund. After many follow ups. They finally agreed to give me a Rs1000 coupon which contained 10% extra value. It was valid for 3 months. I tried using it to buy a product after a month. To my surprise it showed that the coupon had already been used.
I again raised a request for the same. Till now the expiry date have already gone. I am yet to receive any resolution. After numerous calls they always tell me after making me wait for 10-15mins that they have escalated the matter and that I would receive a resolution soon within 48hrs.

I never got any resolution. Guess what, this time when I called they simply told me that my request/complaint/claim have been closed. On confronting them how can they close it without any phone call, message, or resolution. The customer service guy from ebay told me to hold on to the call until he searched for answer from the concerned department. I waited for 30mins before disconnecting manually.
He simply left the phone.
I again send the written mail to ebay complaining the same. I have not received any reply on there side.
They have gone insane. They have now started to rob customers and such pathetic service is there new identity.

Those crooks don't care once they get your money. They will just keep it.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
I did not have issue with them previously, I did it directly from their site. I always call them up and confirm my payment after ordering.

talk to the Courier guys and have a look at the bill. it should say prepaid, that means its already paid for.
Courier guy came when I was in office, my father had talked with him, he is not used to these things, so he wouldn't be able to differentiate the services.

But I believe it's COD as they had claimed:

1st reason: The tracking site is showing the service as CODS. I cannot upload screenshot as I am in office, but I'll do so as soon as I reach home.

2nd Reason: I got an sms in the morning from aramex saying that they are going to deliver the product today, I need to have cod charges xxx amount ready. The amount is the exact amount I had paid with cc after applying coupon.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Send a email to them. [MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION] do you have the owner's email ID

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Send a email to them. [MENTION=82407]sandynator[/MENTION] do you have the owner's email ID
I had send the seller a mail via Ebay, also had send a mail according to email id given in ebay seller link: ebay@pristinenote.com

If there are other mail ids let me know. But the customer care wasn't helpful at all. I have no issues if they screw up, or ebay or even if aramex screwed up as long as the seller is willing to help me out. But customer care should at least discuss properly during the call.

Last time when I got the Kobo from ebay there was huge delay during shipment, I gave a positive review as the customer care was helpful and communicated promptly via mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Called the seller again after leaving office, this time the lady was more cordial as I switched to our native tongue, communication problem perhaps. She told me to call back later tomorrow. The delivery is dead I think.

I'll claim refund when the shipping deadline is reached. Trying to connect to eBay customer service now for over 10 mins.

PS: Screenshot for courier:
*i.imgur.com/UYoK78x.jpg

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]

Any update ?
Got refund from Ebay after 3 weeks.

After some calls to the seller found out that it was ebay's fault. The seller wasn't responsible for the fiasco. The I purchased the unit directly from the seller's website. This time the delivery was fast and accurate, though I ended up paying 500/- extra over ebay discounted rate.

Sorry for not updating earlier, got too busy in office.

- - - Updated - - -

Mods, can you change the title to:

Proaudiohome/Pristinenote Customercare Has Improved.

And take away the post icon. They resolved my problems.

Top Bottom