Price of blank DVD media

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitroy

Broken In
May I know the reasonable price of blank DVD media? In Kolkata, about a month back I bought moserbaer 10-DVD pack for about Rs 275/-. Today one shopkeeper said the cost of 10-DVD pack of Sony as Rs 450/-. I just got a shock! However, I had bought loose DVDs of Foxen brand for about Rs 15/- apiece. The variation in prices is thus very wide. Any reasonable price for DVDs so that we don't get duped..

go_gamez

In the zone
i got 25 samsung pleomax..dvds(box) 4,7gb...for RS.315(ie.13 a piece.)isnt that really cheap..the reason is a got it from dubai..in a supermarket kinda shop..
do u know the price of dual layer dvd in mumbai..lamingotn road??

nil_3

In the zone
In kolkata(Chandni area) branded DVDs(single layer, blank) costs Rs. 250/- for a ten's pack(Moserbaer, Mitsubisi, Samsung etc), Sony is Rs. 275-300/-. Unbranded ones like Foxen, Lasertras etc. costs Rs. 11-12/- a piece depending on a little bergain.

Last edited:

rk

Broken In
had any of u used intex dvd's ,they are sold for 15/- in lucknow,but how's their quality?

rohan

In the zone
Anyone knows where I can get lightscribe CDs/DVDs and for what price in Mumbai/Baroda. Preferrably Baroda.

Thanks a lot.

plsoft

Journeyman
Moser Baer, Sony & Samsung DVD's r gud products but if u want to go for a cheaper media i wud suggest Writex. M in delhi n i got it for Rs. 180/10 pcs. They have come up with a better design n i haven't faced any quality related issue with it.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
In Cochin unbranded DVDs (DVD-R only) are costing 14-15 Rs. while branded one like HP and Sony with Jewel case (DVD+R) is coming for 35/- - 40/-. Unable to locate dual layer DVD in cochin. One shopkeeper told that he can arrange dual layer dvds if i want more than 5 numbers but cost will be 350/- a piece. ( I was shocked)

In Cochin unbranded DVDs (DVD-R only) are costing 14-15 Rs. while branded one like HP and Sony with Jewel case (DVD+R) is coming for 35/- - 40/-. Unable to locate dual layer DVD in cochin. One shopkeeper told that he can arrange dual layer dvds if i want more than 5 numbers but cost will be 350/- a piece. ( I was shocked).

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
rk said:
had any of u used intex dvd's ,they are sold for 15/- in lucknow,but how's their quality?

Dude intex dvd's are crap (and most do not turn out to be 16x) , i had bad experiences with that brand. I use writex which comes for the same price and are far more reliable , no other brand in this price range is avaible in my city.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
plsoft said:
Moser Baer, Sony & Samsung DVD's r gud products but if u want to go for a cheaper media i wud suggest Writex. M in delhi n i got it for Rs. 180/10 pcs. They have come up with a better design n i haven't faced any quality related issue with it.
I get Writex here @ 140 (for a 10 pack). And i agree.. Writex DVD's are good.

G

gxsaurav

i get a single eurovision dvd here in lucknow for Rs 20, moser baer for Rs 30 with DVD Case

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Unique X single DVD-R=Rs.13
Moserbaer Pro=Rs.20
Sony=Rs.25

Dual Layer DVD Melody=Rs.200 :mad: (Frigging #*%@%!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom