Post your latest Purchase

Re: Post what you purchased.

I purchased a Microsoft Basic Mouse and am completely in love with it...................................hehehehehe

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

What is the price of dual layer DVD-Disc in kolkata and from where it will be found.

Lately i found it at Subham Infotech in chadni chowk and they told a single piece is Rs. 230! That is too much

dissel

Cyborg Agent

topgear said:
What is the price of dual layer DVD-Disc in kolkata and from where it will be found.

Lately i found it at Subham Infotech in chadni chowk and they told a single piece is Rs. 230! That is too much

Hey, I bought all my PC's consumables stuffs(cd/dvds/ink-cartidges) from that shop still Feb,2003.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

no that is the price atleast in Kolkata.... and let me tell u Subham is one of the biggest dealer in duplicate CDs... so avoid it...

dissel

Cyborg Agent

^^^^
Don't know that...So where to buy those stuff in Chandni ? Please provide the shop(decent price) name & address.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

well i get my things from Caltron or a shop in the interior of chandi... i will see the name next time i go there...

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

dissel said:
^^^^
Don't know that...So where to buy those stuff in Chandni ? Please provide the shop(decent price) name & address.

here, in my earlier post

Kniwor said:
That's disgusting man, one cant even laugh at the situation, frontech sucks we know, and thanks for info that saboo also sucks, I went to them recently for getting my laptop, but they quoted high prices. Anyhow these are the places I've been getting things from, these are small retailers...

small retailers in kolkata "highly competitive/great support", I dont know exact adress, I'll post later

1. BMS Infosolutions, near hotel embassy, chandni chowk, kolkata
2. Jain Computers, Biplabi street, chandni chowk, kolkata
3. Vedant Infosys, near Jain Computers, (50M distance), chandni chowk

I've mostly got things from first two, jain mostly, so much so that even if you mention my name "Rohit Patel" they'll recognise (maybe this can help you with support, they cant refuse me to replace things, I am a big customer to loose... Hell i got things replaced from them that my friends bought from other shops in kolkata...lol...I got like 5-7lacks things from them, and get PC's regularly). And they offer good prices.

A little info about retailers:
The owner of "Jain Computers-- Sandeep", is technically a very sound person, more than you will imagine from my post here, just try to talk to him about processor architectures/cooling/whatever... and u'll know, as it seems he is owner of the "chirag" brand in kolkata, a local PC brand, so u better talk to him.
The guys are "BMS Infosolutions--Rishab" and "Vedant Infosys -- Rohit" seem salesmen, but who cares, we have the info, they have the price/support.

I'll post the adress later after enquiring, as i dont have any info on them, so if u guys want just let mw know.

Last edited:
OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Purchase date : 18-01-07
Item Kingstom 1Gb data traveller-----Rs 625+vat
Retailer Jin computers, chandni chowk Kolkata
Good pen drive, no probs

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

Date : 19-01-07
Item: Seagate SATA II 250Gb barracuda 7200.9 for Rs. 3718/-
Vedant Infosys
Usual seagate HDD, got it because my 400Gb dies on me last week.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org

Kniwor said:
Date : 19-01-07
Item: Seagate SATA II 250Gb barracuda 7200.9 for Rs. 3718/-
Vedant Infosys
Usual seagate HDD, got it because my 400Gb dies on me last week.

WOW, thats Cheap. Does it have 16MB Buffer Cache :)

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

nah, it's 8Mb, it's primarily for storage purpose, I'm using a RAID setup for OS n games, wanted cheapest possible option

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

where to find a biostar motherboard intel 845 chipset along with PCI-E (XAGP 16x) and sata raid/ide for pga 478 processors in kolkata

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

date :22 jan 07
item : Mobile Motorola C168
price: 2650
place : karnal

date:19 jan
item: Liteon DVD writer
price:2100
place:karnal

47shailesh

Security Exp

Hey Yesterday oi bought Canon Powershot A710 IS (13350) with 2GB SD MMC (2400) battery Charger (1000)

Man this camera rocks

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner

got 2 more transcent Pendrives, 1Gb for 600+vat and 2Gb for 1000+vat, for friends. Jain computers.

shantanu

Technomancer

today 25 jan 2007 location REDMOND WASHINGTON USA i purchased a Microsoft FPR (finger print reader) for $76 only.

Top Bottom