Post your latest Purchase

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
You can buy from MD Computers.
ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 OC (ZT-P10510B-10L)
u replied very late i purchased from amazon yesterday for 12700 its on the way will receive it on 29 june

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

striker_rage

Journeyman
I GOT THE CARD TODAY AND RECEIVED WRONG ITEM IT WAS NOT OC EDITION :( I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS FROM AMAZON WALA

Amazon return policy is good so there is not much to fret.

Regardless, the seller is to be blamed if he labeled the item wrong and sent it to Amazon. I am guessing it was a prime delivery.

If seller himself shipped this product (non-prime) then I guess it may be on purpose. Maybe out of stock on OC ED?!

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Amazon return policy is good so there is not much to fret.

Regardless, the seller is to be blamed if he labeled the item wrong and sent it to Amazon. I am guessing it was a prime delivery.

If seller himself shipped this product (non-prime) then I guess it may be on purpose. Maybe out of stock on OC ED?!

i talked to amazon staff she said This item is non- returnable

pls tell me how is this site can i purchase from here
Buy Online | ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB Graphic Card ZT-P10510B-10L | Price in India

striker_rage

Journeyman
Oh, that's kinda weird, Amazon saying the item is non-returnable. Does it mention on the page that the item is non-returnable?

Yes, Primeabgb is extremely reliable afaik.

Its close to my house and I have purchased a few products from them before. So can vouch. Plus everyone swears on Primeabgb here because of the excellent service and good products.

My suggestion: Call Primeabgb and confirm with them about the version and then place the order for absolute sureness.

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Oh, that's kinda weird, Amazon saying the item is non-returnable. Does it mention on the page that the item is non-returnable?

Yes, Primeabgb is extremely reliable afaik.

Its close to my house and I have purchased a few products from them before. So can vouch. Plus everyone swears on Primeabgb here because of the excellent service and good products.

My suggestion: Call Primeabgb and confirm with them about the version and then place the order for absolute sureness.

ok thanks i will purchase from prime but first have to get refund from amazon, now i will never buy anything from those frauds

striker_rage

Journeyman
ok thanks i will purchase from prime but first have to get refund from amazon, now i will never buy anything from those frauds

Bro, I have had the best experience in regards to Amazon.

Don't let just one bad experience ruin all your future purchases. Keep all options open, including Amazon for future.

Just my 2 cents.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
i talked to amazon staff she said This item is non- returnable

pls tell me how is this site can i purchase from here
Buy Online | ZOTAC GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB Graphic Card ZT-P10510B-10L | Price in India

So, did they give you that gfx for free too?

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
Bro, I have had the best experience in regards to Amazon.

Don't let just one bad experience ruin all your future purchases. Keep all options open, including Amazon for future.

Just my 2 cents.
this has happened with me for the first time i have been doing online shopping since 2006 never received default product or other product. snapdeal is best for me bought 750ti in 2015 from them without any hectic

billubakra

Conversation Architect
they r not my mausa dude why would they give me free

Ask @ssb1551

this has happened with me for the first time i have been doing online shopping since 2006 never received default product or other product. snapdeal is best for me bought 750ti in 2015 from them without any hectic

Since 2006? Tab kaunsi site se kharid te the bhaiya?

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Congratz bro, this is one phone many users would be wishing to be able to buy (including me) ;)
I wasn't planning on buying it, but since my moto x 's battery was going wonk ( I had to charge at least twice a day) I went for this.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
OnePlus messed it up with the phone's pricing
How? Component prices have risen across the industry. There's a dual camera setup, more RAM, more storage and a better processor. All this justifies the price increase of a few thousand rupees.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom