** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
They might have updated the site,i have not used portal in a long time.Earlier even if firefox/chrome worked there were some options which were not visible after logging in.

cjs87

Right off the assembly line
Got a question regarding change of BSNL BB plan in Karnataka.

We recently changed our BSNL BB plan from BBG Combo ULD 699 CS85 to a better plan(don't know the exact plan name, but i know it's 8 GB per month on 2 Mbps speed after that unlimited but on reduced speed). Questions-

1) when i check in BSNL Android App, under usage, the plan still says ULD 699 CS85, but got SMS confirmation on mobile that plan has been changed, does this mean the application for plan change is processed and accepted, but effective change date is start of next month? Date of plan change application submitted: 18/06/2016, accepted date: 20/06/2016.
2) I wanted to cross verify what i saw on app was indeed true, so i tried looking in SDC selfcare, but i couldn't find where my plan details was? Can anyone here tell me where to look for current plan details in selfcare?

Thanks. Ask me if you need further details.

OverLord AbhiLash

Right off the assembly line
Hello...
So I am planning on getting a broadband connection...
And i have no idea about what modem i shoul use...
So...help...
And i know nothing about a broadband connection...
So...if you have time explain it a bit

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hello...
So...help...

To get the basic you must Google First rather than depending some member/s explain it to you....Please don't take it offensive way - But Google will help you much better way than some group of people.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Hello...
So...help...
Just get a Adsl modem + router.. Guys in bsnl exchange will config it for you.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

funskar

Padawan
As per sources u all bsnl customers all india will enjoy 1mbps after fup speed from aug 16 ..
BSNL to soon increase minimum post FUP broadband speed to 1Mbps will private operators follow the same

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
As per sources u all bsnl customers all india will enjoy 1mbps after fup speed from aug 16 ..
BSNL to soon increase minimum post FUP broadband speed to 1Mbps will private operators follow the same
Is the source reliable?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
As much as the FUP news is good, I think it's kind of a discredit to us as a country we are moving to 1 Mbps base bandwidth in 2016. It's something we should've had long long back.
funskar said:
and now bsnl will also provide broadband plans without landline
This is probably the best news.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Is that a true fact that from 01-08-2016, BSNL will upgrade the default/minimum speed to 1MBps???
Please confirm guys,other than the news posted by [MENTION=124046]funskar[/MENTION], vide telecomtalk news

Top Bottom