Please share your google cardboard reviews..

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I am considering buying LG G4 from gr-y market, and it use with a good cardboard third party headset.
Usage will be only watching 3d / 360 and other movies.

Only thing is , I am not sure whether cardboard offers a good enough experience.

Opinions ? Especially from those people who have used cardboard with a fullhd/2k phone

Earlier I thought I would wait for daydream, but daydream phones are too expensive for me.,and me really wants VR .

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am considering buying LG G4 from the gray market, and its use with a good cardboard third party headset.
Usage will be only watching 3d / 360 and other movies.

Only thing is, I am not sure whether cardboard offers a good enough experience.

Opinions ? Especially from those people who have used cardboard with a fullhd/2k phone

Earlier I thought I would wait for the daydream, but daydream phones are too expensive for me., and I really wants VR.
The Good Google Cardboard is a fun, inexpensive way to turn nearly any Android phone or iPhone into a virtual reality viewer, allowing nearly anyone to get in on the fun.

The Bad The extremely simplistic experience means it's only as good as your phone -- don't expect this to measure up to full-fledged VR goggles like Oculus, Gear VR or Vive.

The Bottom Line Google Cardboard isn't a contender for the VR throne: it's the ambassador that'll make us care about virtual reality in the first place.
Source: Google Cardboard is an inexpensive ticket to the world of virtual reality
Complete Google Cardboard Kit Version 2.0 Virtual Reality Headset V2 with... | eBay

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Thx, but I was hoping for more first hand experiences of cardboard setups being used to watch 3d/360 movies.

Following VR since reading 'ready player one'.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Have watched 2-3 anime episodes and few played few VR games on cardboard but that's it. Experience is nauseating because of low refresh rates. Phones are not powerful enough for an immersive VR experience (and they shouldn't be focusing on VR way too much either).

Top Bottom