PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Bethesda Sales at Savemi (upto 75% off). Region free keys.

Notable cheap ones are:

• Dishonored $2.17
  • Fallout: New Vegas $2.71
  • RAGE $2.71
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $2.71
  • The Evil Within $4.06
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $4.06
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order $4.06
  • DOOM $10.83 (cheaper than Indian Steam - ₹1000 sale right now)
  • Dishonored 2 $16.25 (cheaper than Indian Steam - ₹1335 during sales)
Thanks , got doom. Though the prices were in GBP for me.

The rest are same price as they are on steam on their lowest.

Only other notable titles to get would be fallout (3,NV) due to their unavailability on steam india but I doubt there are still folks who don't have fallout :)

I have no issues to let dishonored 2 fall further, loads to keep me busy till then ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Only other notable titles to get would be fallout (3,NV) due to their unavailability on steam india but I doubt there are still folks who don't have fallout :)
I'm one of those. Don't have F3 GOTY yet. Missed it last time when it came for $3.75.

Anybody willing to help me buy the capcom rising beat the average bundle from Humble Bundle ? I can transfer funds via PayTM.
tyvm

Humble Capcom Rising Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Killing Machine
Anybody willing to help me buy the capcom rising beat the average bundle from Humble Bundle ? I can transfer funds via PayTM.
tyvm
Humble Capcom Rising Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

I can help but if you are willing to transfer via UPI to my account. I don't use Paytm that much.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Thanks , got doom. Though the prices were in GBP for me.

The rest are same price as they are on steam on their lowest.

I have no issues to let dishonored 2 fall further, loads to keep me busy till then ;)

Here...., I dont have fallout....

Killing Machine
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen pre-order (Price Error) for $9.99 at Amazon US. Grab fast if you want. Supposed to be $39.99. Indian Steam price ₹1799, so you are looting a pre-order game at about 63% off. Though its a DLC, it looks practically like a whole new game altogether.

Trailer

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen pre-order (Price Error) for $9.99 at Amazon US. Grab fast if you want. Supposed to be $39.99. Indian Steam price ₹1799, so you are looting a pre-order game at about 63% off. Though its a DLC, it looks practically like a whole new game altogether.

Trailer

Not available to purchase :hissyfit:

Killing Machine
Price fixed and they put it back online at $39.99. Gratz to whoever silent Digitians who got it.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
You bought?
Yes I bought it and posted here. Now I wish I should've stocked up few more to give to friends who missed as well as to resell because Amazon was allowing to place additional pre-orders.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Yes I bought it and posted here. Now I wish I should've stocked up few more to give to friends who missed as well as to resell because Amazon was allowing to place additional pre-orders.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Bethesda Sales at Savemi (upto 75% off). Region free keys.

Notable cheap ones are:

• Dishonored $2.17
  • Fallout: New Vegas $2.71
  • RAGE $2.71
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $2.71
  • The Evil Within $4.06
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $4.06
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order $4.06
  • DOOM $10.83 (cheaper than Indian Steam - ₹1000 sale right now)
  • Dishonored 2 $16.25 (cheaper than Indian Steam - ₹1335 during sales)
Same sale happening on Gamersgate where you can buy Evil Within for ₹252($3.92) and other games for cheaper

Top Bottom