PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Anyone wanna split Trine 3 - 3 Pack? ₹98 per copy.

Anyone wanna split Banner Saga 4 Pack? ₹91 per copy.

Last edited:

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Paradox Rolling Back Price Increases after Steam Sale

Their CEO Fredrik Wester made an announcement:

*forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index...-information-thread-latest-news-here.1031635/

The relevant part quoted (emphasis mine):

In regards to the price changes you are absolutely right. You deserve more transparency and better communication from Paradox when it comes to changing of our prices and pricing policy. Therefore I have decided to roll back all price changes made; any price changes will have to be for future products well communicated in advance. I just came off the phone with Steam and they say we can't do the roll-back before the Summer Sale is over (otherwise it would mean we have to take all Paradox products off the summer sale) but it will be done right after. For anyone who bought any of the games during this time (including during the summer sale) we will try to refund (if possible in the Steam platform) or reimburse with games of a value exceeding the difference. If none of this is possible (I do not in detail know the limits to the Steam platform) we will internally calculate the difference in revenue before and after the price change, double the value, and donate the money to the UNHCR.

Not sure if their proposal of reimbursement is even possible, and it's slightly unfortunate that the rollback can only be done after the sale. But wow, didn't expect them to revert the prices back.

Buy Paradox games only in next sale

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Overall a very disappointing sale for me so far. Anyone else share the same emotions?

I feel that the old sales were so much better. Granted that you would have to check every 12 hours for flash sales, but that used to be so much more exciting as well. :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Overall a very disappointing sale for me so far. Anyone else share the same emotions?

I feel that the old sales were so much better. Granted that you would have to check every 12 hours for flash sales, but that used to be so much more exciting as well. :/

The old sales where much better in terms of discounts but this format of same discount throughout the sale is peace of mind for me. No frenzy of checking whats on lightening deal or today's deal every day.

I've bought Player Unknown's, Euro Truck sim 2, and Rust splitted from 4 pack so far. Should be enough till XMAS sale I suppose. :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
But now most deals are at 50% compared to the 75% before. Not so useful as a sale anymore. Them deep discount days are gone

Killing Machine

I'll reply to this by quoting my last year's post on the topic. :) It was every 8 hours btw.
As much as I like the fact that gamers won't miss any deals during the sale, I have to admit that I hate this format just because there is no "game" in it for me.

There is no thrill anymore in setting up alarms three times a day so you don't miss the next community voting, the thrill of exploring new deals on a daily basis, the thrill of flash sales, the thrill of playing fastest finger first and snatching price errors and of course the thrill of checking new deals while standing near stinking bathrooms and charging mobile in train while traveling to hometown over pathetic 2G networks. That last one is more of a pain though. :)

What I mean is the new format is dull and b-o-r-i-n-g for me.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am going to buy CS Go game.
Need help.
I don't have steam id, but whenever I create it I feel like deleting it (hate towards social media like things). So how do I buy CS Go game, so that whenever I want, I can add game to steam??
What are your suggestions.
I played CS Go game from warzone.
Which I need to update whenever update available. Can I update Original Game?
Some stupid doubts. Please don't mind.
Get the Valve Complete Pack for Rs 611
Save 91% on Valve Complete Pack on Steam

CS GO is going for Rs 320. The bundle is worth it, not cs go alone.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Can expect more drop if i wait until end of tge year?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

It's already 92%off. How much more do you want? And half of those are the best titles in all time PC gaming. I don't think it would have more discount later. You would only be saving a few rupees anyways.

dilbersha

Right off the assembly line
Guys,
How's 3d mark+vr mark budle offer
And tomb raider goty
Any other suggestions for best deal ever

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom