PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
@masterkd, @SaiyanGoku, @sohan_92 - You need to download the Demo version on the Steam page.

"All Steam users will be able to download The ICA Facility and the download includes absolutely everything that we’ve released for that location; two story missions (including all cut-scenes), two Escalation Contracts, more than 40 challenges, 17 achievements and trophies, plus thousands of player-created missions in Contracts Mode – all of that is now available completely free of charge.

You'll be able to keep all your progress if you choose to buy the full game."

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
@masterkd, @SaiyanGoku, @sohan_92 - You need to download the Demo version on the Steam page.

"All Steam users will be able to download The ICA Facility and the download includes absolutely everything that we’ve released for that location; two story missions (including all cut-scenes), two Escalation Contracts, more than 40 challenges, 17 achievements and trophies, plus thousands of player-created missions in Contracts Mode – all of that is now available completely free of charge.

You'll be able to keep all your progress if you choose to buy the full game."

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
so... no +1 to library. Right?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Rocket league is 339/- and 707/- for 4 pack. I can get the 4 pack if anyone wants to split.

Same for Rust. 282/- and 589/- for 4 pack.

Anyone wants to split these?

Last edited:
Top Bottom