PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
SC2 legacy of the void is up for preorder on Flipkart for ₹999. That's the same price for when it goes on sale on Blizzard for 50%.

Since I already own battle chest 1, I can't get the benefit of battle chest two. Would you suggest I get this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

gameranand

Living to Play
Why did Ubisoft increase the price of Watch_dogs 2 on the Indian steam store. Crazy.

Edit: it's for all recently released AAA Ubisoft titles. Far cry primal price has also increased. Also other games like Grow up which were costing Rs 299 is now 620.

Recently Steam added new currencies to their catalogue maybe because of that.

If this continues get ready to shell out more money guys.

I am just going to ignore their games from now on. Already removed all Ubi games from my wishlist as of now.

Vigneshs87

Broken In
I think this article pretty much sums it up for the price increase. *www.pcgamer.com/valve-email-reveal...ng-to-ten-countries-more-could-be-on-the-way/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Why did Ubisoft increase the price of Watch_dogs 2 on the Indian steam store. Crazy.

Edit: it's for all recently released AAA Ubisoft titles. Far cry primal price has also increased. Also other games like Grow up which were costing Rs 299 is now 620.

Recently Steam added new currencies to their catalogue maybe because of that.

If this continues get ready to shell out more money guys.
Another victim of greed which I just noticed is Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Just last month I was showing their Steam page to my friends and was explaining how decently they have priced (₹989 for base+season pass) a AAA game in the current greedy era of EA, Capcom and others. Today the game is live and priced at ₹2999.

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Another victim of greed which I just noticed is Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. Just last month I was showing their Steam page to my friends and was explaining how decently they have priced (₹989 for base+season pass) a AAA game in the current greedy era of EA, Capcom and others. Today the game is live and priced at ₹2999.

Damn. Seriously. Really don't know where this is heading. That's a huge increase. The physical version also costs ₹1.899/-.

Killing Machine
Damn. Seriously. Really don't know where this is heading. That's a huge increase. The physical version also costs ₹1.899/-.
They will be brought to reality the hard way. Just when people are s...l...o...w...l...y becoming legit in a country like us where 99% of the people still raise up their collar when pirating something believing it to be an achievement of some sort, unaware that it is another form of stealing, price hikes like this is only going to increase piracy doublefold.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

I may go back to Captain Jack Sparrow to get my games if all publishers do this sh*t

striker_rage

Journeyman
For those people who don't pirate and don't want to pirate in future too, have only one option, of not buying the game.

Unfortunately, there is no place where gamers can unite and stand against the company that increases the price of games. Like a forum or a petition website for gamers.

If most of the gamers stand together to boycott the game company who increases prices of the games then the companies will surely fall into the line.

But currently, it does not seem possible.

Piyush

Lanaya
Anyone plays this game? How good is it compared to DotA , LoL?

HotS is casual, short as compared to Dota and LoL. It doesnt mean that its not fun. Different people like different games, you might have to try to confirm if its your cup of tea or not.
As far as player base goes LoL> DotA>HotS

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
QUAKE CHAMPIONS PC CLOSED BETA KEYS GIVEAWAY
Wanna play in the Quake Champions PC Beta? Of course you do! Read on to learn more...

IGN Prime - Quake Champions Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Top Bottom