PC Game Deals

axes2t2

I am a cat
Battlefield 1942 free in Origin as a thanksgiving for Battlefield 3 Premium passing 2 million members. Just open Origin, go to Free Games, and add the game.

It's yesterday one more... :razz:

It's free until March 1, 2013.Don't know what happens after that.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think, once you add a game it will stay forever. I have added some Shift DLC through a promo, also Sapphire Select Club's promo in Origin. They are still there. All you have to do is add the game before March 1, 2013.

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition is $7.49 till Friday night:-

Buy Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steam sale of GTA IV will end tonight. So if someone is late or doesn't have/want Steam, here's where you have to go:-

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition - Buy and download on GamersGate

GTA Deals

Use coupon code GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S for the second link to reduce 25% more. ;) Unfortunately, they don't have the complete edition bundle. These deals extend till weekend.

======================================================================

Sleeping Dogs and all DLCs at 50% till weekend:-

Sleeping Dogs Weekend 50% off

Game is cheaper at Flipkart, but you can pick the DLCs here and redeem at Steam.

Also the excellent Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena is just $4.49 for another 18 hours at the time of writing:-

Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena - Buy and download on GamersGate

Finally pick up Hitman Absolution Professional Edition dirt cheap here:-

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition 40% off

axes2t2

I am a cat
Save 33% on Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition on Steam

Bioshock 1 free at Gamefly. - India kaa pata nahi :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^
did you enter right card details as I think that site has some membership thingy of USD 15 per month. was it steam code?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not Steam code. You need the GameFly client for downloading and (most Proabably) playing. And used a VCC of Entropay. ;)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Choose any 2 for just $10:-

Get Games - Get Loaded

Alien vs Predator
Just Cause 2
Company of Heroes GOLD
Jet Set Radio
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Serious Sam HD: TFE

All games can be redeemed at Steam.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@skud :
add Origin too because once in a blue moon(or on christmas or anniversary) they give games at such low prices that it would put steam sale games to shame

\

Last edited:
OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Think there's enough demand for Origin. :D OK, I will update, but remember, most of their deals are US only, although well, you can get the benefit if you know what to do and how to do. ;)

I think I will add GameFly too, no harm.

Morpheus

Broken In
Prototype 1 + 2 + Radnet DLC Pack (Steam keys) for sale on Amazon for $7.5 - Amazon.com: Prototype Pack [Download]: Video Games

Not going to last long though, maybe just for another hour.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^^ yea got the steam version, amazing deal for $7.50 :-D. now its back to $89.97, it was open for a short time.....

Top Bottom