Overwatch - Blizzard's Competitive FPS

avanildutta

Journeyman
Looking for a group for competitive.. Anyone playing solo or have 1 place where i can join..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys, how are the PC pings for BSNL users? And is there a way to check ping/latency before buying the game?
And what is the total download size currently?
Thank you.

Bhargav

In the zone
*i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/bhargav_chauhan2001/Screenshot%202016-09-11%2001.04.48_zpsnfhuyhki.png
Overwatch Origins-edition
[MENTION]thetechfreak [/MENTION][MENTION]Piyush[/MENTION]

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
*i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y505/bhargav_chauhan2001/Screenshot%202016-09-11%2001.04.48_zpsnfhuyhki.png
Overwatch Origins-edition
[MENTION]thetechfreak [/MENTION][MENTION]Piyush[/MENTION]
A bit cheaper here
Overwatch - Origins Edition PC - Reaper Sho

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Bhargav

In the zone
Next patch preview live on PTR

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana

Nano Boost
Ultimate cost has been increased by 20%
Biotic Grenade
Radius has been increased from 3 to 4 meters
Developer Comments: So far, we haven't seen any indication that Ana is too strong overall, but her ultimate charges a little too fast, especially considering the impact it can have on a match. Also, her Biotic Grenades are getting a small boost to help her hit multiple targets.

Widowmaker

Widow's Kiss
Scoping-in animation time has been reduced from 0.5 to 0.3 seconds
Developer Comments: This change will help Widowmaker acquire new targets more quickly and speed up her reaction time in fast-paced situations.

Junkrat

RIP-Tire
Ability now activates more quickly
Developer Comments: Junkrat can be an extremely effective hero in the right hands, but RIP-Tire often felt underpowered when compared to his counterparts.

Widow is BACK

Bhargav

In the zone
She is too strong in close range for a Support. Nerf her damn it. :)

She is not that strong and talking abt close range reaper can do more dmg then her

and her ulti is useless if ur team have good genji or tracer ( With better map awareness )

Darth Vader

In the zone
She is not that strong and talking abt close range reaper can do more dmg then her

and her ulti is useless if ur team have good genji or tracer ( With better map awareness )

You can't compare Reaper (Offensive) with her (Support). In right hands, she can do more damage/kills even before u realize she is there. Only problem is that her ult is useless and hence in Comp no one prefer her.

Bhargav

In the zone
You can't compare Reaper (Offensive) with her (Support). In right hands, she can do more damage/kills even before u realize she is there. Only problem is that her ult is useless and hence in Comp no one prefer her.
U didn't get the point , whatever she can do others hero can do more then her then why u pick her

And u are saying she is good at dmg then why I can't compare with offensive heros if I want dmg

I m hav 3 hr play time with her

Only time I pick her is on maps like
King's row mostly on 1st point defense
Hanamura 1st point defense

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP

Killing Machine
Selling a copy of Overwatch Origins Edition key for 2.9k. PM me if you or any of your friends want it.

Sent from my RN3

Bhargav

In the zone

- - - Updated - - -

*www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Halloween-Loot-Boxes.jpg
LEAK Trick or Treat ?

And Sombra Treat :O

Top Bottom