Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markerOne

In the zone
Could you please elaborate mate. [MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION]

I am still stuck at cover cover.

You need to remember that digit also has an electronic edition. It would be wise to refer that in addition to the paper back edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.. it's good to see a rise in the number of people playing and completing the third leg! :clap2:

Well kartikeyasrivastava861 we decided to leave people like you... Please mind your own business kartikeya and don't try to talk to us. Sygeek this ends here sorry for a disturbance we all caused

markerOne

In the zone
[MENTION=315636]amaan#lookingforCTCanswer[/MENTION] [MENTION=314652]kartikeyasrivastava861[/MENTION]

There are some frayed nerves, both of you have. I guess the CTC has got onto to you two more than the others.:p (JK)

But seriously, as [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION] says - keep arguments off this forum. I'm no mod, but the actual mods do read these..

Astra

The Shadow
[MENTION=315636]amaan#lookingforCTCanswer[/MENTION] [MENTION=314652]kartikeyasrivastava861[/MENTION]

There are some frayed nerves, both of you have. I guess the CTC has got onto to you two more than the others. (JK)

But seriously, as [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION] says - keep arguments off this forum. I'm no mod, but the actual mods do read these..
It just did even I don't care for such people who go hungry for the answer

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Alright.. if we find anyone posting unnecessary offtopic especially inflammatory posts, he/she would invite trouble.
Please bear in mind CTC is just a game. Play it sportively. And don't be rude.

This time CTC was tough for me. I quit after about 5th clue too in 3rd leg. Maybe because of lack of time and maybe since I couldn't find answers to questions which were seemingly should be most obvious I couldn't handle the CTC this time.

So I am grateful for those who actually completed it. Respect.

Xankill3r

Broken In
"Trail of bytes" has me stumped. I must have tried 30 combinations so far but no idea of what the correct answer is. Well, I know what the correct answer is but can't seem to find the correct format. Is the format present in what is pointed at by "a month later, a few years ago"?

darshan1810

Broken In
"Trail of bytes" has me stumped. I must have tried 30 combinations so far but no idea of what the correct answer is. Well, I know what the correct answer is but can't seem to find the correct format. Is the format present in what is pointed at by "a month later, a few years ago"?
The whole question unfortunately is just a red herring
Look under the hood and identify the person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom