Of audio driver and advanced mixer controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I haf an nforce based mobo on my other desktop and also a sound blaster live! soundcard. i've seen that no matter what card it is from Creative...they alwayz enable the advanced controls like bass and treble in the windows mixer. however i hafnt seen this in the nvidia soundstorm mcp-d driver. but they provide an excellant utility called nvMixer that exploits all the feature of the mcp.

my laptop has a connexant-ali ac-link audio. i've tried drivers from connexant and ALi. but the bass and treble controls r not enabled. my question is...is there any modification in driver inf file possible to unlock these two controls?? it greatly enhances the audio as of what i haf seen. also if modding inf is not possible are there any volume mixer software available which can control global bass and treble levels??

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
for winamp , there are a lot of DSP plugins which effectively does plenty of alterations to ur sounds , be it bass or treble . but this will be only for music . for video , depends on the players , some have options like equalizers , while others have to be upgraded to use full features , like quicktime and real player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom